• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Tata Neu App - Amazon Pay Gift Cards LIVE now

Yesterday I bought 3 vouchers
1st attempt: ₹100 - success
2nd attempt: ₹6k - didn't even go till the cc otp payment.
3rd attempt: ₹1800 - success
4th attempt: ₹9k - success
Am thinking limits could be a time based too.
Just a tip for the future: Once check the Order History before initiating the transaction. That day, the Order History page wasn't loading. I realised it after doing that failed transaction.

Also, if the Order History page is successfully loading, but the transaction fails after the payment, keep pressing on the refresh option until you succeed.

However, there's still a major chance that even if the payment goes through and the order is also placed successfully, the gift card can still not be issued for hours or even days, which is when it gets tricky. It has happened twice with me. First time, with Flipkart for a mere ₹10 GC for a test. They refunded it after 2 days. Second time, the one mentioned above.

Last edited:
Just a tip for the future: Once check the Order History before initiating the transaction. That day, the Order History page wasn't loading. I realised it after doing a transaction.

Also, if the Order History page is loading, and the transaction fails after the payment, keep pressing on the refresh option.

However, there's still a major chance that even if the payment goes through and even if the order is placed successfully, the gift card can still not be issued for hours or even days.

Have happened twice with me. First time with Flipkart for a mere ₹10 GC for test. They refunded it after 2 days.

Second time, the one mentioned above.
In the failed attempt,. mentioned as
2nd attempt: ₹6k - didn't even go till the cc otp payment.
The order history showed for a few mins as Failed ( I think, my memory is hazy).
No OTP was generated so I was ok with it.
After an hour when I checked again, the order history did not show the failed attempt. That's OMINOUS. If sh#t fails and they clear the history by themselves, we will be left with no recourse.

I'm from the oldest metro city in India, and use the following:
1. Swiggy Instamart: Minimum free delivery threshold is ₹199, and flat ₹7 platform fees regardless of order amount. Prices are generally high, offers are less, and product offerings are even lesser. I use it mostly to buy milk due to less minimum free delivery threshold, but not regularly. To pay for the orders, I use Amazon Gift Cards purchased from the Tata Neu app with my Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card, so essentially I get 5% cashback. LOL.

2. Amazon Fresh: Minimum free delivery threshold is ₹249, and no platform fees. Prices are high even after 5% cashback with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, and product offerings are less. I use it rarely lately.

3. Flipkart Grocery: Minimum free delivery threshold is ₹299, and no platform fees. Prices are really cheaper compared to other platforms, but product offerings are less. Also, they don't sell fruits, vegetables, and dairy products anymore. Just hate the fact their available delivery schedules are usually far from the order date. However, I have been using it regularly now.

4. Blinkit: Minimum free delivery threshold is ₹299 and platform fees of flat ₹4. Don't use it much, as their product offerings are less and prices are generally high with less offers. Used to be their regular customer when they used to be called Grofers and weren't acquired by Zomato.

Apart from these, I really like BigBasket though, including its BBNow, since I have the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank credit card. Sometimes over ₹2500 purchases, you get around ₹500-700 off after applying cashback and instant discount offers, which is really nice. Their product offerings are quite vast, and UX is amazing too. But just hate the fact they have less delivery schedules per day, but generally next day schedule is available. And also hate that if you buy vegetables from them, even if there's a 5g increase, they add a debit to your BB Wallet, and so the next time you shop, that amount is added to your total order value.
My family is also based at Kolkata, I work at Guwahati and go home on week ends. I prefer the following,

1. Instamart - 2-4 orders a mth, mainly for rice/atta etc, using DBS/Indusind/Amz CC offers
2. Amz Fresh - mainly weekends, using fruits & veg and Egg/meat offers, with Amz CC
3. Zepto - 3-4 orders, mainly for emergencies and certain items that are cheap compared to other platforms, either combining Amz pay offers with their wallet or using ICICI/AU/DBS offers
4. BBNow - 2-3 orders a mth, for fruits/veg and few other items, combining AU/DBS/HDFC-TN and other card offers or burnng Coins
5. BB - very rarely now, since free delivery limit was increased. One large order at the start of the mth, every alternate mth, depending on offers.
6. FK Grocery - not using now. Their delivery agents have the tendency to short deliver items. FK openbox policy requires that any claim has to be raised at the time of delivery only and now delivery is mostly taken by maid who is not suitable for such actions.
7. Blinkit - only if everything else fails.

No longer using any of them for milk as I have switched to local company Joifarm for daily morning milk and payment is through their site directly.

My family is also based at Kolkata, I work at Guwahati and go home on week ends. I prefer the following,

1. Instamart - 2-4 orders a mth, mainly for rice/atta etc, using DBS/Indusind/Amz CC offers
2. Amz Fresh - mainly weekends, using fruits & veg and Egg/meat offers, with Amz CC
3. Zepto - 3-4 orders, mainly for emergencies and certain items that are cheap compared to other platforms, either combining Amz pay offers with their wallet or using ICICI/AU/DBS offers
4. BBNow - 2-3 orders a mth, for fruits/veg and few other items, combining AU/DBS/HDFC-TN and other card offers or burnng Coins
5. BB - very rarely now, since free delivery limit was increased. One large order at the start of the mth, every alternate mth, depending on offers.
6. FK Grocery - not using now. Their delivery agents have the tendency to short deliver items. FK openbox policy requires that any claim has to be raised at the time of delivery only and now delivery is mostly taken by maid who is not suitable for such actions.
7. Blinkit - only if everything else fails.

No longer using any of them for milk as I have switched to local company Joifarm for daily morning milk and payment is through their site directly.
1. Nice. Which IndusInd Bank card do you use for offers on Swiggy Instamart?

3. In my area, Zepto isn't available. So, never had the opportunity to try them.

6. Really? In my case, Flipkart never missed any item. Been shopping from them for the past two years. However, they don't cross-check items. Only BigBasket cross-checks every items carefully here themselves (Every delivery agent who delivers here does). However, in my case, most cases of missed items have been with BigBasket only, but they issue the refund instantly, on spot.

7. Haha. I rarely see Blinkit riders in Kolkata. Mostly, for instant deliveries, I see more Swiggy Instamart ones than BBNow and Blinkit. BBNow apparently has so less riders here that most often my orders are delivered by the same 2-3 people. Note that I live in one of the most populous areas in Kolkata, so apparently they are not doing well.

Any idea what's the limit for AGV in Tata Neu app?
I have hit 24,500 since 1-sept and stopped today.

I told you, once they initiate it, you will positively receive it.

In my case, they haven't even initiated the refund even after 4 days. The complaint ticket is still open, and nobody is even bothered to attend it!

Guys, just stay away from buying a gift card of huge amount or your fate could be similar to mine!
My issue is finally resolved!

I raised the concern to their Grievances team (grievances@tataneu.com) and it was resolved the same day. Instead of refunding the amount, they rather issued the gift card. While the Order ID remained the same, the Order Date changed to the date of issue. However, I still recommend you all to buy gift cards from them with caution.

My issue is finally resolved!

I raised the concern to their Grievances team (grievances@tataneu.com) and it was resolved the same day. Instead of refunding the amount, they rather issued the gift card. While the Order ID remained the same, the Order Date changed to the date of issue. However, I still recommend you all to buy gift cards from them with caution.
Absolutely crazy resolution for a simple problem!

Is amazon pay gift voucher purchase still working for sbi cashback i am looking to buy from tata neu last month's only 1k denominations available?

Is amazon pay gift voucher purchase still working for sbi cashback i am looking to buy from tata neu last month's only 1k denominations available?
i buy using the tata neu app and there is no concept of denomination - i entered the value between 100 to 10000 (6500 in my case) and bought a single GC for that amount.

Back