• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobile recharge price hike by 25% - (just a hunch/speculation it not hiked yet or may never hiked as much as 25%)

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bura na mano business hai!

Companies are formed to generate money for its owners. Problem is when you believe them that they are going to do anything beneficial for you. Constantly see this with apple tesla and now jio users... They don't realize that today maybe their benefit coincided with the company so they mistakenly start believing company is very good it did something good for me...

Tomorrow or day after or next month, inevitably company goals will be to make more and more and more money from you... Eventually you will feel company is not good... It is not doing things for my benefit

It never was doing it for your benefit... Was just a coincidence that led to your incorrect assumption

Riva

TF Premier
This post in a " new thread" could have been a rant on one of the so many already existing Telecom hike threads.. there is no need to create a new thread for such rants. Also who is Airtel Jio? It's Airtel, Jio. Please use proper Grammer if you are gonna post. Thanks

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is how Jio robs customer. Jio tells white lies that they put customer first. Jio has increased tariffs, effective within few days. Then Jio removed two tariff plans which gives most value (395 and 1559) so that customers don't do advance recharge. Even with so much money, Jio is only greedy for more money.

Human greed will never be satisfied 😡
This is how Airtel fools all customers. First, Airtel hiked tariff price, effective in a few days. Then Airtel messages all customers to recharge long-term plans to save money. Thus, Airtel will earn huge money from highest MRP plans (2999) within a short period of time.
😡
We were expecting 5G plans but Airtel Jio wanted to fool customers with unlimited 5G data. All customers were made addicted to free 5G data. Instead of raising tariff, unlimited 5G data will be now available only on 2GB per day plan and above. This is called decoy effect. Customers with 1.5 GB plans will feel with 2 GB data plan is giving unlimited 5G. Its indirectly 5G plan masked as unlimited 5G.
Don't all businesses increase prices? Do you remember the cost of a dosa or a pizza 10 years back vs today? They increase it every few months. Do you remember the price of petrol 10 years ago? The price of a shirt or shoes? Railway tickets? Gas? Doctor fees? Lawyer fees? I can give you a hundred examples. So why are you so surprised that telecom rates go up as well?

shivamk

TF Ace
it has been replied many times, just a search is reqd.
10%, if done through airtel app. 1%, if done otherwise.
Yes boss, the card was approved today only plus some users mentioned problems with getting cashback so I got a bit confused. Thanks for the details.
Yes. You should do the recharge through Airtel Thanks app but a few plans may not be available
Yess go ahead!
Thank you guys for confirming.

Krndeep

TF Buzz
Thank u guys
Stacked jio for unlimited 5g till 2026 lol since current pack expires feb 25 then 336 days from there
Got sms confirmation too:
Your recharged plan Rs 2545-12m-1.5GB/D for Jio Number 1234567890 is currently in queue as you already have an active plan. Your recharged plan will automatically get activated after expiry of your current plan. You can also activate your queued plan by dialing 19914 or by clicking www.jio.com/my_plans
Confirmed 5g would be given?

atx

TF Select
At the time of recharge there was a banner on this 336 days pack showing true unlimited 5g which i took screenshots if any future chaos happens
Lets see
In 2004, they had plans and written packages of 'lifetime' validity if recharged 999 or something... People don't even know when those written guarantees vanished lol

I remember, somewhere in fine print, that 'lifetime validity' meant 20 years. And validity for me showed till 2026.

Airtel and these companies have always been like: Haan mukar gaye hum, kya kar loge!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In 2004, they had plans and written packages of 'lifetime' validity if recharged 999 or something... People don't even know when those written guarantees vanished lol

I remember, somewhere in fine print, that 'lifetime validity' meant 20 years. And validity for me showed till 2026.

Airtel and these companies have always been like: Haan mukar gaye hum, kya kar loge!
Corporate guys are always like * conditions apply lol

Sriim

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

It was already discussed that voice plans and daily data plans can't be stacked. Even in voice plans, different denominations can't be stacked. It was given clearly in their terms and conditions

Any daily data plan can be stacked irrespective of denominations as long as total validity doesn't cross 730 days

I've stacked 2999 and 2999 in one number

839, 2999, 549 and three 839s in another number

Two 479s, two 719s, one 2999 and one 719 in another

All got queued properly.

nirmalya

TF Select
Are there any other options of cashback for jio recharge? I am planning to do the annual recharge of Rs. 2545 before the price hike. I have already exhausted my 10% cashback category for Airtel Axis in Utilities this month.