• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

mutual fund scheme with largest share of investment

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It tested the resistance at 18600 many times and decisively broke it. Now it is positively on a bullish trend. So yes, 20200 is not far off. :)
The question you should ask is whether it will hit 21000 by year-end.
year end is more than 4 months away, too many variables tbh, but seems like the bull run will continue for atleast a year, year n half, small/mid caps bets might make people millionaires :D

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
and after the recent axis deval leaks --> cc reward points sab dhoka hai market pakdo mauka hai ;)

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
year end is more than 4 months away, too many variables tbh, but seems like the bull run will continue for atleast a year, year n half, small/mid caps bets might make people millionaires :D
Hopefully. Never know. Depends on the mood of FIIs. I don't trouble myself with F&O, so I don't try speculating much. Whenever I see a bull trend, I will analyse my watchlist and build some positions in small and mid-cap stocks.

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hopefully. Never know. Depends on the mood of FIIs. I don't trouble myself with F&O, so I don't try speculating much. Whenever I see a bull trend, I will analyse my watchlist and build some positions in small and mid-cap stocks.
yeah i dont do it much myself, just randomly once in a while. building long positions but also good time for profit booking in the coming months

arko

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nearly hit 20 % XIRR.

I will analyze your portfolio and give proper suggestion . Dm me to get details.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-07-22 at 02.34.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-22 at 02.34.13.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 31

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
20% - Parag Parikh ELSS - Flexi-cap with buy + hold strategy
20% - Quant Active - Flexi-cap with an opportunist strategy
20% - ICICI Nasdaq FoF - International exposure
20% - HDFC Sensex - Backbone
12% - MO Midcap
8% - CR Smallcap
Debt - ABSL Money market

Current XIRR gains of 21%
How to calculate the portfolio xirr as many brokers give the option of xirr to individual MFs but not for the whole portfolio

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Buying random mfs will not get you good returns. People don't take advice and they loose lots of money in commission. I have seen in case of the portfolio i have analyzed lot of people are continuing sip in regular funds. I have seen people buying lots of unneeded fund.
What are your recommendarion bro for long term?

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Buying random mfs will not get you good returns. People don't take advice and they loose lots of money in commission. I have seen in case of the portfolio i have analyzed lot of people are continuing sip in regular funds. I have seen people buying lots of unneeded fund.
People who invest based on others' advice should not even invest in my opinion. This holds true for MF as well. Everybody should do their own due diligence
before putting their hard-earned money to work.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
That is what is called due diligence

People who invest based on others' advice should not even invest in my opinion. This holds true for MF as well. Everybody should do their own due diligence
before putting their hard-earned money to work.
Ah you beat me to the message