• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My 15 days journey with INDUSIND Bank(From Pinnacle CC to Exclusive account with both Visa and MC World Debit cards)

It seems they are reluctant to give second dc these days. Give a break of 2 to 3 months and try later
Bro, once we link our Pinnacle card with exclusive savings account, and add family member account to our cust id - will our family member will get the same benifits as 0 MAB. Can you please advise

Reactions: SSV
Thanks I called CC they said fees is 15k so I asked them to close the card now they are ready to reverse the chargers once I activate the card, so just did kyc for exclusive saving account. Once I receive saving acc details will activate the card and start the fight :D
I am having similar issue. At the time of Pinnacle card application, it showed me 5000 as joining fee. However got an SMS after card got dispatched saying the joining fee is 15,000 INR.

I have not activated the card and called the Indusland customer care (2 days after receiving the physical card) to enquire about the joining fee for my card. I got reply saying that they can not see joining fee details in my credit card account and typically it may take 7 days to reflect the joining fee on the account:eek: . They asked me to call again after a week. Looks like their IT systems are ancient:see-no-evil-monkey:

I will call again after a week and request for cancellation if they insist for 15k joining fee.

It seems they are reluctant to give second dc these days. Give a break of 2 to 3 months and try later
Went to the branch and asked the RM for the second DC. He showed which cards are available for my account on his screen and it showed MC. Asked him to select that, shared an OTP and the second DC got approved. Now I can see the card number in my app as well.

Reactions: SSV
Went to the branch and asked the RM for the second DC. He showed which cards are available for my account on his screen and it showed MC. Asked him to select that, shared an OTP and the second DC got approved. Now I can see the card number in my app as well.
Very good..
Congratulations!!

I am having similar issue. At the time of Pinnacle card application, it showed me 5000 as joining fee. However got an SMS after card got dispatched saying the joining fee is 15,000 INR.

I have not activated the card and called the Indusland customer care (2 days after receiving the physical card) to enquire about the joining fee for my card. I got reply saying that they can not see joining fee details in my credit card account and typically it may take 7 days to reflect the joining fee on the account:eek: . They asked me to call again after a week. Looks like their IT systems are ancient:see-no-evil-monkey:

I will call again after a week and request for cancellation if they insist for 15k joining fee.
Did you get any update on this

Back