• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My 15 days journey with INDUSIND Bank(From Pinnacle CC to Exclusive account with both Visa and MC World Debit cards)

Got an exclusive account with visa variant. Called CC 4 times and tried asking for MC world but they denied saying we will close the old one. In fact got connected to same agent during 4th call.

Any way out in this scenario?

Got an exclusive account with visa variant. Called CC 4 times and tried asking for MC world but they denied saying we will close the old one. In fact got connected to same agent during 4th call.

Any way out in this scenario?
DM me ..

Hello SSV bro,

I also have same issue. I cannot see the Exclusive account when used that link to open bank account online. I am new to technofino so I don't know how to get the DM option. Please suggest how can I open the exclusive account online.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok

Reactions: SSV
Hello SSV bro,

I also have same issue. I cannot see the Exclusive account when used that link to open bank account online. I am new to technofino so I don't know how to get the DM option. Please suggest how can I open the exclusive account online.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashok
Check your DM

Update: I visited the branch and got the exclusive account opened however the RM asked for 2 lakhs initial funding and told me that it is 90k MAB account. Then I talked about my pinnacle card and she also told that by linking pinnacle cc to exclusive account will make it 0 MAB. I just created new user id using debit card and linked cc. it was linked seamlessly.

two queries -

1. I cannot use the debit card as of now the error says insufficient funds! should I raise an issue or wait for some more time?
2. how to get additional debit mastercard world debit card along with visa signature debit card?

Regards,
Ashok Singh.

Update: I visited the branch and got the exclusive account opened however the RM asked for 2 lakhs initial funding and told me that it is 90k MAB account. Then I talked about my pinnacle card and she also told that by linking pinnacle cc to exclusive account will make it 0 MAB. I just created new user id using debit card and linked cc. it was linked seamlessly.

two queries -

1. I cannot use the debit card as of now the error says insufficient funds! should I raise an issue or wait for some more time?
2. how to get additional debit mastercard world debit card along with visa signature debit card?

Regards,
Ashok Singh.
1. amount must be frozen currently. Please wait for a few days after opening the account
2. Calling CC is the only way. Although they are reluctant to give both cards together these days.

1. amount must be frozen currently. Please wait for a few days after opening the account
2. Calling CC is the only way. Although they are reluctant to give both cards together these days.
Thanks for the response bro.

One more query if you or anyone could answer..

I cannot use the newly created user id on indus mobile however it is working fine on indus net!!!

Hi SSV Sir,

Got an exclusive account with visa variant. I have called customer care so many times and tried asking for MC world but they denied saying we will close the visa one.

Any way you can help?

Hi SSV Sir,

Got an exclusive account with visa variant. I have called customer care so many times and tried asking for MC world but they denied saying we will close the visa one.

Any way you can help?
there is no way other than closing visa. take MC after closing visa, then after getting mc, apply visa from app.

Hi @SSV got both Pinnacle CC and exclusive SB account with Visa DC. I called support twice, but denied MC without blocking the existing Visa DC. Could you please suggest how to get the second DC? TIA.
It seems they are reluctant to give second dc these days. Give a break of 2 to 3 months and try later

Back