• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My 15 days journey with INDUSIND Bank(From Pinnacle CC to Exclusive account with both Visa and MC World Debit cards)

I went to nearest branch and opened exclusive account with 2L Initial funding, Staff was not aware of this but they called someone and they realized it can be done. How long it takes for the Kit to deliver ? Waiting for card so i can register net banking and take the 2L asap.
Update - Got the Debit card welcome kit today.
Activated the net banking, set new registration etc. (basically forget CC login) .
Linked pinnacle cc request taken, message said 3-7 working days it may take. But i can already see in my portfolio savings account and pinnacle is linked.

Requested for MC Debit card they said if i need Master Card, i need to close Visa Card first. Will try more with other agents and see.
For now i like the banking, services etc.

Reactions: SSV
Update - Got the Debit card welcome kit today.
Activated the net banking, set new registration etc. (basically forget CC login) .
Linked pinnacle cc request taken, message said 3-7 working days it may take. But i can already see in my portfolio savings account and pinnacle is linked.

Requested for MC Debit card they said if i need Master Card, i need to close Visa Card first. Will try more with other agents and see.
For now i like the banking, services etc.
Welcome to IndusInd Exclusive club... It is actually not a bad product.....

Welcome to IndusInd Exclusive club... It is actually not a bad product.....
Oh Oh what do i do here ? I had a CC userid with same number and now it says this message. Is there a way to unlink my number with CC login.

Attachments

• IMG_2936.jpg
    IMG_2936.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 25
Oh Oh what do i do here ? I had a CC userid with same number and now it says this message. Is there a way to unlink my number with CC login.
where are you getting this error.. describe the entire flow unitl now.

where are you getting this error.. describe the entire flow unitl now.
Created a new userid for DC netbanking registration process, all done.
post that, in indus mobile i tried logging into my number it says its linked or already exists. (my pinnacle login creds) .
I tried logging in back with my cc creds it worked and let me in. So now i have 2 user ids ( 1 with CC and 1 with DC)

Created a new userid for DC netbanking registration process, all done.
post that, in indus mobile i tried logging into my number it says its linked or already exists. (my pinnacle login creds) .
I tried logging in back with my cc creds it worked and let me in. So now i have 2 user ids .
with your SB account login ID, are you able to link your pinnacle CC or not?

YEs, I too had two user ids.. that is common.

with your SB account login ID, are you able to link your pinnacle CC or not?

YEs, I too had two user ids.. that is common.
Yes with sB account i was able to link my pinnacle CC. In net banking i can see both ids. But in mobile i cannot login with SB login id.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 5.35.57 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 5.35.57 PM.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 21
Pinnacle last month like 25 days ago.
SB account 4 days ago.
wait for a couple of days..

I too had legend cc first, and then got pinnacle and lastly Exclusive account.
Initially I was using CC login and then after I got SB account, I used SB account login and linked all my CCs..
I have used only one mobile number all these times.

Using the link provided here to open exclusive account i am only getting option till select account, what i am doing wrong.? 😣

I had opened the exclusive account by using the link I have mentioned in this post. You can try and see if it's opening exclusive's application for you.

I had got a Pinnacle card delivered to me 2 days back. I was trying to get the Exclusive account online but i dint get the option of Exclusive coming up Online..Just the below options
1720789646129.webp

I went to the branch for Opening today(12-Jul), the first Bank executive i talked with said Zero MAB is not possible for Exclusive.. I asked to connect with the Manager. He helped me get the 1 pager details of Exclusive which clearly stated the criteria of having Pinnacle as one to have Zero MAB, He said he can help in opening manually as their Banking App was getting stuck with Aadhar validation. In the Afternoon i got a call back stating the app is working & an executive visited home, unfortunately i have a mismatch between PAN & Aadhar (name expanded in PAN but in Aadhar just Initials) , they said Manual is the only way forward. They said the documents will be processed on Monday for account opening and another 2 days to get it completed.. I had opted to get the Visa Signature DC, will wait & see.. Once i get this opened will try my luck to get the MC card as few others who had got it as a second card. :)

I had got a Pinnacle card delivered to me 2 days back. I was trying to get the Exclusive account online but i dint get the option of Exclusive coming up Online..Just the below options
View attachment 60828

I went to the branch for Opening today(12-Jul), the first Bank executive i talked with said Zero MAB is not possible for Exclusive.. I asked to connect with the Manager. He helped me get the 1 pager details of Exclusive which clearly stated the criteria of having Pinnacle as one to have Zero MAB, He said he can help in opening manually as their Banking App was getting stuck with Aadhar validation. In the Afternoon i got a call back stating the app is working & an executive visited home, unfortunately i have a mismatch between PAN & Aadhar (name expanded in PAN but in Aadhar just Initials) , they said Manual is the only way forward. They said the documents will be processed on Monday for account opening and another 2 days to get it completed.. I had opted to get the Visa Signature DC, will wait & see.. Once i get this opened will try my luck to get the MC card as few others who had got it as a second card. :)
How much you are paying as initial funding? 2 lacs?

View attachment 60828

I have got MC Debit Card in first call only. Don't activate the Pinnacle. Directly link it with account net banking otherwise you will face issue as me as well as other users. In my case, RM helped for you, it seems branch people are not much aware.

I have got MC Debit Card in first call only. Don't activate the Pinnacle. Directly link it with account net banking otherwise you will face issue as me as well as other users. In my case, RM helped for you, it seems branch people are not much aware.
Unfortunately i came upon this thread only after i had created an online user id for the credit card :( .. Also i feel they are aware of it (Some folks, Mgr was aware) but they just try to state that its not possible.. I was pretty much between Smile & Laugh when the 1st Associate dismissed that it can't be done...I just said let me talk to your Mgr & i dint see her prominently in the branch till i left.. Mgr said they will get it done in case it doesn't come out as Zero MAB, they said they will take another form to get it converted..

Last edited:
They just reply you on email that when you link your cc, it will automatically become 0 MAB. Confirmed from CC via email. They don't explicitly say that it's a 0 MAB account.
Can we select our choice number like our mobile number for IndusInd exclusive account

Back