• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My BoB Application got rejected, what to do now?

raghavx

TF Select
Hi, I applied for a BoB credit card. Now my application has been rejected because of internal policies after more than 1.5 months.

Bank of Baroda credit card is not approved as per our internal policies. Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

What should I do now? When can I apply again? I won't be getting LTF now. Plus they should tell me what internal policy they are talking about.

Rbi gaya tel lene.... I am yet to hear anyone who has been given the reason for rejection..... Simple two words are uttered... Internal policies.....
Because nobody escalated till now in a proper way as we are financially illiterate or still residing in the stone age.
If it is done in a proper wat then every bank is bound to give you the exact reason for the denial.

Hi, I applied for a BoB credit card. Now my application has been rejected because of internal policies after more than 1.5 months.

What should I do now? When can I apply again? I won't be getting LTF now. Plus they should tell me what internal policy they are talking about.
Ask Them The Reason First... Then Ask For Reconsideration Of Your CC Application

Do keep us updated
We regret to inform that after a careful review of your application, we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria.

Please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit worthiness, and we will be happy to process your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date, as per our guidelines.

If you believe that we have missed something or misread your information or if you have any additional information like additional income, etc. that you wish to submit that might influence our decision, please feel free to mail us crm@bobfinancial.com and we will be happy to consider the same.

We greatly appreciate your interest in our products and look forward having you as our customer in near future.

This is what they replied with.

My father also got this email but even after this his car was approved. He just sent his income document again and again to escalations@bobfinancial.com. after a week they approved it

In one of the Twitter Spaces, @jay mentioned that Internal Policies is a legit reason by the bank to give a customer and is accepted by RBI as a reason for denial of cards. I believe he comes from a Banking background, so I guess Banks are technically correct by saying "Internal Policies".
Because nobody escalated till now in a proper way as we are financially illiterate or still residing in the stone age.
If it is done in a proper wat then every bank is bound to give you the exact reason for the denial.

Back