• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need c2c credit card online method

nomad

TF Premier
Hi,

I have a millennia credit card limit of 1.25
SBI
BOB Rupay
Airtel Axis

Cibil is around 650 to 700.

Any way to get another credit card based on C2C through online application.
AU SwipeUp portal or IDFC bank application allows you to mention existing card

Though instead of a new card, it may be better to first improve your CIBIL

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have a millennia credit card limit of 1.25
SBI
BOB Rupay
Airtel Axis

Cibil is around 650 to 700.

Any way to get another credit card based on C2C through online application.
I suggest first focus on getting CIBIL score 750+, it will make approvals easy, else it is a downward spiral that you are not getting approved because of credit score and credit score is not improving because of multiple queries and rejection.

PraveenDeg

TF Select
After creating a new enquiry credit score be like
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SwipeUP isn't really C2C from what I read. You still need to do office verification, and they usually just reject.
Can you tell where you have read that, coz on 5th Jan, I applied and today office verification was done.

Now, I am in tension of my Application Approval Only.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bro, Today, I received the call from AU Bank stating that they need Income Docs (ITR / PaySlip) so, I said no as I can't provide Income Docs for CC. So, They will be dropping my Application.

So, How can I proceed further? OR Is there any chance to get AU Card without Income Docs?
Au GOING BOB way ..
Too much fun 😳😁

Aditya12

TF Premier
SwipeUP isn't really C2C from what I read. You still need to do office verification, and they usually just reject.
Neither office verification nor home verification was done for me when I had applied 2-3 months back through swipe up. I was given 1.5X limit of my existing hdfc card that I had put info of.