• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for First time Accor hotel booking ( Novotel Goa resort and spa )

meru

TF Buzz
I recently booked a non refundable stay at Duabi and paid max value via points. Got the status nights credited. You can move up the ladder via this method too
I am also planning to visit Dubai in second week of March. Which is the Hotel? How was food? and How many points it required? because here it shows in Rupees not in points.

drsel

TF Legend
I am also planning to visit Dubai in second week of March. Which is the Hotel? How was food? and How many points it required? because here it shows in Rupees not in points.
Search for Dubai hotels in the Accor app to know exactly how much it will be.
Apply for the UAE visa in advance

Hi all ,

Below is a snapshot for the booking i can see in the accor app,
It says pay with reward points .

Could you kindly confirm whether i pay the entire amount, including taxes, using Accor points for this reservation?
I already mailed to the Novotel hotel team regarding this and they quoted a price of around 90k for the same 4 night stay with breakfast.

when i asked them the same question they said you can pay with points at the time of check in but they are not confirming if i can pay entire amount with the points or not.
i mailed them two times but they replied with the same message that "Kindly note the accor points can be utilized upon arrival to pay ".

I dont want to face any issues that they accept only 30k points but not 60k points.

I have around 60k points ~1200 euros in accor and can i use all my points at the hotel to pay the reservation amount + taxes with it ?

1707894064897.png
Almost all Accor hotels that I have been allow you to burn points for stay + taxes. Speaking from my experience in India, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore & SriLanka.

However, since you have mailed them twice and not received a full confirmation, my suggestion (for maximum peace of mind) would be to pay with reward points while booking the stay online [the booking here clearly shows you can pay by rewards points]. For the balance payment, if they allow you can pay using reward points at the hotel or pay using credit card.

Staying currently at Novotel goa spa resort and booked fully using points going to use spa there so waiting weather i can redeem it.
You should be able to redeem it, just ask them to add it to the room tab and then burn points during final settlement. I also have a Novotel Goa Resort booking for this weekend but Taj Aguada is letting me use some vouchers so I'll probably extend 2 nights here itself.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One quick question - ALL App is running 15% off promotion now. It shows online payment but it does not show pay by points option.

Another option is non refundable without 15% off promotion but shows I can pay with points for online payment.

So I cannot book with 15% off promotion and pay with points??

There is pay at hotel option as well which is more expensive rate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326_214403_ALLcom.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_214403_ALLcom.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240326_214304_ALLcom.jpg
    Screenshot_20240326_214304_ALLcom.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5