• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need solution Regarding BOB credit card application

- Applied for the card on 01/09/24.
- Uploaded my HDFC card details and statement (no income proof submitted)
- I have a bob account but I selected that I don't have existing account while applying
- The application number is generated
- I didn't get any video kyc link yet
- The card tracking status shows : "we have received your application and it is in process"
- What's next ..?
Few days later they will ask for salary slip and bank statement.

Edit:

I applied online and BOB said no documents required but after 3 days, they asked for salary and statement and then a guy showed up for verification and he took selfie with me with the office building in view and 2 days later I received the card.

It was actually very fast, in fact faster than SBI and HDFC processing without documents.

- Applied for the card on 01/09/24.
- Uploaded my HDFC card details and statement (no income proof submitted)
- I have a bob account but I selected that I don't have existing account while applying
- The application number is generated
- I didn't get any video kyc link yet
- The card tracking status shows : "we have received your application and it is in process"
- What's next ..?
Wait for next 2 months :ROFLMAO:
I applied on 13th aug but no update till then
It is still under process

Edit:

I applied online and BOB said no documents required but after 3 days, they asked for salary and statement and then a guy showed up for verification and he took selfie with me with the office building in view and 2 days later I received the card.

It was actually very fast, in fact faster than SBI and HDFC processing without documents.
Congrats. You were lucky

Edit:

Is it your 1st card ?
Metro city?

I had idfc wow for 6 months and this jan I applied for BOB and HDFC just 1 day apart and yes city was delhi.

In the case of speedy processing, Amex holds the record 😅 Applied at 1.55PM, card approved at 3.00PM same day and card delivered at 7.55AM next morning.
So, it's ur 1st unsecured card right?
I think this might be the reason they did physical verification in your case..

Anyways lucky u r

I applied on 30th. Yesterday status changed to send some documents which I mailed promptly. Today got reply to send income proof once again and I sent again. Afterwards there are no further emails but the status still shows to send the documents. No vkyc done till now

So, it's ur 1st unsecured card right?
I think this might be the reason they did physical verification in your case..

Anyways lucky u r
BOB always does physical verification (80%+). I had a kotak unsecured card for 2 years which i closed a year back but I wanted a card for zero forex and I prefer using a direct bank issued one rather than a co-branded one. Hence, the wow.

Edit:

Well, that's a problem.
I am a freelancer. I don't have a registered entity and receive payments directly in my savings bank account.
I thought they were giving cards on Card to Card basis and only required the credit card statement.
If they are gonna ask for income proof and office verification ...I am screwed.. :[

BOB always does physical verification (80%+). I had a kotak unsecured card for 2 years which i closed a year back but I wanted a card for zero forex and I prefer using a direct bank issued one rather than a co-branded one. Hence, the wow.
Afaik they rarely do physical verification
I haven't seen any physical verification cases till date except a few

I think they do it if the agent is available in ur city to do verification

Mera sub kuch karke bhi reject kar diya...... Sath mai SBI card back credit card apply kiya tha... Vo approve ho gaya... Hdfc ne bhi tata neu and swiggy ek hi mahine mai approve kar diya... Lekin BOB didn't 🤐😕

Back