• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need solution Regarding BOB credit card application

And will verification be done again if applied or the same vkyc from onecard will be reused, any idea? currently don't have address proof for delivery address.
And LTF is not always there right?
No, u have to do vkyc again for bob cards even if u have onecard issued by bobfinancial and they may or may not do physical verification

Today An agent visited my home for verification it's my mother's application
But unfortunately, we were not at home and he said there was no issue and verified our details with my neighbors
He finally said "everything's ok "

will they consider this and proceed with my mom's application further, as we were not present there so do they consider this verification as successful?

But unfortunately, we were not at home and he said there was no issue and verified our details with my neighbors

will they consider this and proceed with my mom's application further, as we were not present there so do they consider this verification as successful?
All depends on Agent’s Inputs. If he said ok then you might get approval within a week hopefully !

Mere ghar and office do no place pe visit kiya.... Do not agent ne ok bola fir bhi reject kar diya.... God knows reason since uske baad SBI CB card went smoothly.

They Rejected ... :(

"We regret to inform you that at present we are unable to process your application as per our internal policies. Please note that the current Rejected decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information later."

They Rejected ... :(

"We regret to inform you that at present we are unable to process your application as per our internal policies. Please note that the current Rejected decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information later."
reason may be... physical verification failed.

yesterday I applied BOB CC for my father
he's a NTB Cust to BOB
the esign was completed and fetched details using ckyc details

there's no vkyc link or anything but the application number was generated and the application status is under process

Do they send any vkyc link (My father is a bit uncomfortable to do vkyc)?

or the process from his end is over?
I started my application today & am facing the same questions. How did the next steps of your father's application go?

Back