• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need solution Regarding BOB credit card application

I also applied and my application under process even I also mail bob for next step and finnally I send mail to bob for cancel bob credit card application never seen thar type of bank

Well, that's a problem.
I am a freelancer. I don't have a registered entity and receive payments directly in my savings bank account.
I thought they were giving cards on Card to Card basis and only required the credit card statement.
If they are gonna ask for income proof and office verification ...I am screwed.. :[
Apply offline via any bob branch. That process will be easy.

- Applied for the card on 01/09/24.
- Uploaded my HDFC card details and statement (no income proof submitted)
- I have a bob account but I selected that I don't have existing account while applying
- The application number is generated
- I didn't get any video kyc link yet
- The card tracking status shows : "we have received your application and it is in process"
- What's next ..?
Wait forever to get a status update. I have applied for premier in July. Still not update.

I applied on 3rd September. On 5th September, received a call (they said it's a verification call) where they verified my general info like name, email, etc. Sent a mail to know my current application status where they responded that "Your application is on the last step". But, whenever I am checking the status on the website it's showing "We have received your application and it is under process".

so What's next ?

I applied on 3rd September. On 5th September, received a call (they said it's a verification call) where they verified my general info like name, email, etc. Sent a mail to know my current application status where they responded that "Your application is on the last step". But, whenever I am checking the status on the website it's showing "We have received your application and it is under process".

so What's next ?
Its a waiting game with BoB.

Wait for a week , then mail them asking for status.

Its a waiting game with BoB.

Wait for a week , then mail them asking for status.

so What's next ?
Unfortunately they need some other document. Waiting for it to be resolved now
Which card of BOB have you applied for??

so What's next ?
That's BoB, my friend. Despite providing all documents the way they had asked, my status was showing "pending documents" for over a week, after that "under process". Just be patient.

Back