• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Yesterday I applied through sprint for cashback now today just vkyc done. But for a change i applied through other number.
Received One Verification Call From Kolkata approximately 1 hour ago they are asking details like filling form manually from there side and say you receive 2 more calls one from something dispatch and 2nd one from GURUGRAM and also mentioned repeat same thing which you are mentioned in this call

Received One Verification Call From Kolkata approximately 1 hour ago they are asking details like filling form manually from there side and say you receive 2 more calls one from something dispatch and 2nd one from GURUGRAM and also mentioned repeat same thing which you are mentioned in this call
Same here. It seems SBI is too cautious, not to mention I already hold a 9 year old sbi card.

SBI Card credentials as entered by you are incorrect. Please try again or call up the SBI Card helpline on 39 02 02 02 (prefix your city code) or 1860 180 1290, 1800 180 1290 (only for MTNL and BSNL users). This is the error I am still getting - CIBIL also took a hit. Now I am not able to open my application. Can anyone help with what I should do now?

SBIcard team launched the all new SBIcard CASHBACK Credit Card on 1st September 2022. The main features of the card are as follows:

1662198551317.png
• No Joining Fee: The card is FYF and customers wi be charged ₹999 + taxes from the 2nd year. (Reversal of annual fees by spending ₹2 lakh in the previous year)
• Card Cashback: 5% cashback on all online spends irrespective of merchant. 1% cashback on all other spends. (Cashback not applicable on Rent Payments, Fuel Spends, Wallet Loads, Merchant EMIs, Cash Advances, Balance Transfer, Encash & Flexipay)
• Complimentary Domestic Lounge: 1 domestic lounge access per quarter (i.e. 4 domestic lounge access per year)
• Fuel Surcharge Waiver: 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all pumps across India (applicable on transactions of Rs. 500 - Rs. 3,000, exclusive of GST and other charges. Get maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle per credit card account)

This card is only available on Visa network. This card is contactless-enabled, add on cards are allowed. Let's see how this card goes.

You can apply for this card through Yono app or SBIcard Sprint.
Link: https://www.sbicard.com/sprint/c/cashback

SBI Card credentials as entered by you are incorrect. Please try again or call up the SBI Card helpline on 39 02 02 02 (prefix your city code) or 1860 180 1290, 1800 180 1290 (only for MTNL and BSNL users). This is the error I am still getting - CIBIL also took a hit. Now I am not able to open my application. Can anyone help with what I should do now?
Track Here: https://www.sbicard.com/en/corporate/track.page

Now this thing showing in status but i didn't get any mail and smsScreenshot 2022-09-03 at 3.46.27 PM.png

Back