• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
This is mine just after the application ID got generated (applied via card review link for referral bonus).
It had a text though "Thank you for interest in the cashback SBI card. We would need some additional information from you to process the application. Our representative will contact you shortly"
When I clicked on proceed, another section opened up for "additional personal and professional details" but couldn't press submit. Got that annoying error that I was getting yesterday on this initial application form…
"Sorry! You cannot avail this service at the moment. Please try again later or call the SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix the STD code of your city)." Uff.
1662216799649.png
even God doesn't know

This is mine just after the application ID got generated (applied via card review link for referral bonus).
It had a text though "Thank you for interest in the cashback SBI card. We would need some additional information from you to process the application. Our representative will contact you shortly"
When I clicked on proceed, another section opened up for "additional personal and professional details" but couldn't press submit. Got that annoying error that I was getting yesterday on this initial application form…
"Sorry! You cannot avail this service at the moment. Please try again later or call the SBI Card helpline at 39 02 02 02 (prefix the STD code of your city)." Uff.
View attachment 4181
almost all face this type issue after that vkyc, kyc done and currently in process. wait you will receive call in few days.

How many sbi cards can one hold? I already have 2. Can I apply for one more?
You can hold for a maximum of 3 cards from SBI. So you can apply for 1 more card.

Here you can find a thread about the maximum card allowed per bank.

I think there must be your SBI account & in which you can get pre-approved CC without Income Proof, otherwise they will ask for Income Proof.
Else you can apply C2C
I don't have an account with them. Should I apply it or not then? And if in online(amazon/flipkart) and offline there are sbi offers will this card be accepted same as other carc.

I don't have an account with them. Should I apply it or not then? And if in online(amazon/flipkart) and offline there are sbi offers will this card be accepted same as other carc.
It's not oriented towards offline purchases but for sure, the card will work fine at all places accepting credit cards issued by VISA.

Even though am existing customer it's asking for eKyc and asking me schedule the slot
Dont do anything.... Wait for an agent to call.. If u are lucky.... U might get vkyc and option to esign your application... It doesn't matter if you are a existing customer in sbi.... The credit card team is a separate entity... More great than their banking counterpart

Back