• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Today KYC person visited at 6:30 PM and did biometric KYC (thumb reader device with mobile), I got an SMS from SBI also that my KYC for the same application is completed.
Thanks, some of my friends confirmed this too. SBI guy coming for biometric verification. One friend told that it will be online kyc. None are existing SBI customer.

Ok, got a call.. somebody will come for biometric verification

Last edited:
If they are doing this thumb verification and things like that, how did some manage to get the virtual card yesterday? Can someone tell me what the flow looks like after submitting application

Guys, another silly question, for someone who doesn't have an SBI account, where will the cashback go? If someone can be so kind as to explain how cashback cards work? Like for this particular card is it statement credit or deposit in a bank account at the end of the billing cycle??

Guys, another silly question, for someone who doesn't have an SBI account, where will the cashback go? If someone can be so kind as to explain how cashback cards work? Like for this particular card is it statement credit or deposit in a bank account at the end of the billing cycle??
  • Q5. What do I have to do to receive the earned Cashback?​

• The Card Cashback will be automatically credited to your SBI Card account and will reflect in your monthly statement.

• Q5. What do I have to do to receive the earned Cashback?​

• The Card Cashback will be automatically credited to your SBI Card account and will reflect in your monthly statement.
(Kindly ignore , this is me being dumb :P) So account mandatory then

Last edited:
Can anyone help with the customer support number where I can talk to a human? The numbers on website redirect to IVR which is useless.

My application was submitted but now when I try to open it, I get an error. CIBIL also took a hit. No clue what stage my application is in.

Not sure if the 10K limit refers to the total cashback you can earn in a month, or if it is a limit on the monthly spending up to which you can earn cashback. If it is the latter, then it would make much more sense as the maximum cashback you can get would be 500 INR a month. And all the highly rewarding cards in your wallet are still safe.
Classic example of finding problem in every situation 😂😂

Back