• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
I believe as it is running on FYF basis, it would be reversed shortly. Somewhere I read that's how it works in SBI ecosystem 😃.

Edit: GST component may not get reversed 🤣.
Nope that was regarding renewal fee reversal upon doing required spends. And GST is reversed too.
I got SimplyCLICK last month during the FYF offer and they didn't charge the joining fee.

I don't think they will give the 10% cashback offer for this card. Possibly only the 5% and the Yono 5%.
Cashback SBI Card is the best CC for purchases during sale on Flipkart.(19% cashback*)
1. 10% instant discount (generally)
2. 5% CB on Card
3. 5% CB in form of Flipkart GC on ordering via YONO

TOTAL CASHBACK = (19%)*
* = Exceptions

IMG_20220902_004750.jpg
Also, for upto ₹15000 purchase (total CB = 19%)

T&Cs for 3rd point :- https://yono.store.flipkart.com/pages/yono-sbi-tnc/

People with no prior relationships are easily getting the card, approved almost instantly through Sprint. Existing holders of SBI cards are facing challenges.
For those who have applied, whats the success rate of the applications going through? Do not have any SBI card, good CIBIL, and 2+ yrs of relationship with SBI. Good enough to apply?

Hi All,
Getting the Upgrade offer from HDFC.
They are offering Regalia or Millennia CC.
Is it now worth to go for Regalia or Millennia CC after SBI Cashback card are now launched.
Let me know.

I think because of SBI aggressive card they are offering to more people.

View attachment 4141
You could go for Millenia. It is a pretty decent rewarding card, and can be used to get CB for Rent and Wallet Loads, which SBI Cashback doesn't provide.

Yup. Works perfectly fine if you haven't been approved for a SBI card in last 90 days. If yes, then you'll have to wait for the cooling period to get over (90 days).
Wasn't perfectly fine. I had not applied for any SBI card in the last 180 days, yet the process was very buggy and now I got a rejected as per internal policy screen. Already have a SimplyClick and a SimplySave.

They rejected my application!! I already have 2 sbi cards. How the hell can they reject when I am getting an approval for Magnus simultaneously! Idiots!
Same here mate, same here! I think they don't want existing cardholders to benefit from this, as we may end up closing the other lesser rewarding cards. Possibly this card is aimed at taking away market share from other players.

Back