• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Looks like it never did. We can just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Before talking about proceeding with the address input system in SBI card is so weird it messed up my current address due to Locality and Address2. So finally sprint worked and it asked for slot selection for verification and all. I skipped the slot booking as I wanted to do e-kyc and all as it already fetched my documents from digilocker and finally success page said that some agent will call me in a short while.

Before talking about proceeding with the address input system in SBI card is so weird it messed up my current address due to Locality and Address2. So finally sprint worked and it asked for slot selection for verification and all. I skipped the slot booking as I wanted to do e-kyc and all as it already fetched my documents from digilocker and finally success page said that some agent will call me in a short while.
Damn, I didn't know eKYC was possible. I opted for manual verification and booked slot for tomorrow 🤦‍♂️

There was a button showing skip appointment and i wanted to click it because meeting agent during office hours can be done but boss would think i'm taking too many breaks 🤣🤣
Eagerly waiting for the agent's call
I saw the skip appointment button but was scared to click it just in case some other mess-up happens. Lets see what happens tomorrow!

There was a button showing skip appointment and i wanted to click it because meeting agent during office hours can be done but boss would think i'm taking too many breaks 🤣🤣
Eagerly waiting for the agent's call
I actually tried logging in again now to sprint, and saw the option to schedule appointment again, clicked skip this time, and it took me to the next screen where it just said this:

Thank You.​

Your online application has been completed.

An SBI Card representative will reach out to you soon to verify your details.

Need to wait again and see what happens!

I actually tried logging in again now to sprint, and saw the option to schedule appointment again, clicked skip this time, and it took me to the next screen where it just said this:

Thank You.​

Your online application has been completed.

An SBI Card representative will reach out to you soon to verify your details.

Need to wait again and see what happens!
Now we're in the same boat

Folks, I applied through the apply button from the review and it redirects here. Although I have got an application number, no one has reached out so far… neither have I got any more info… Should I apply again through Sprint or wait for a few weeks?
I tried the 'retrieve application' through sprint but it looks like it's starting a completely new application all over again; just wondering if I should go ahead and fill it up or wait for a few weeks to hear from SBI on the previous application.

They rejected my application!! I already have 2 sbi cards. How the hell can they reject when I am getting an approval for Magnus simultaneously! Idiots!
Any recent card from SBI (within 90 days) or any closure of SBI card recently?

I was asked by the local SBI lady, to never give any hint that you might discard your existing SBI cc, otherwise they tend to give it as a reason for denial.

Folks, I applied through the apply button from the review and it redirects here. Although I have got an application number, no one has reached out so far… neither have I got any more info… Should I apply again through Sprint or wait for a few weeks?
I tried the 'retrieve application' through sprint but it looks like it's starting a completely new application all over again; just wondering if I should go ahead and fill it up or wait for a few weeks to hear from SBI on the previous application.
@bhavyegoel

Back