• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
My original pan card is in my hometown, since there is no video kyc i can apply it, thank you so much for the reply.
Yes, either way even if was there, you always have time to complete video kyc, it is not something that needs to be done within a fixed time period, so no worries there!

Oh very strange processes being followed then.

No checks whatsoever for some
eKYC with Digilocker for some
Direct bank verification for some
Physical kyc for some

All depends on luck I guess.
Yes... My cibil is also 750 plus... Still... Till now no physical contact.... Which is a good thing.... Form sign also online and vkyc also online.......

That digilocker kyc is of aadhar... On vkyc u have to show just pan.. And upload xml file of aadhar...

Yes... My cibil is also 750 plus... Still... Till now no physical contact.... Which is a good thing.... Form sign also online and vkyc also online.......
Hope you get it :) All the best!

I'm still waiting for communication from them regarding my application. No news of any agent being assigned for physical kyc which was supposed to happen today.

Hope you get it :) All the best!

I'm still waiting for communication from them regarding my application. No news of any agent being assigned for physical kyc which was supposed to happen today.
It will be assigned by agent after they call it... They only send people for kyc.... If required.... If in your pincide vkyc is available... You will get the link for sane.. Else that old physical kyc

It will be assigned by agent after they call it... They only send people for kyc.... If required.... If in your pincide vkyc is available... You will get the link for sane.. Else that old physical kyc
I think vkyc is available for my area. Lets see, no updates yet. Will keep you all posted if there are any.

Back