• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Which date had you applied on exactly? I feel I'll get this card only after it gets devalued, as was the case with my Zomato Edition :LOL:

What about you @rayhan12, when had you applied?
Applied on 1st sept....
On 2nd sept vkyc done

On 3rd sept esign of application

On 4th got 11 days sms

Today got call from Gurgaon

Dont know if office or home verification will take place or not

Anyone faced physical verification after getting 11 days sms or after call from Gurgaon???

Nope, none. I strongly believe that my application not in their radar. Tried early morning, midnight, and some odd times - still it wouldn't let me pass this stage.

Contacted support saying 'its in progress' (I believe this is their generic template, because the same showing to me. In Progress - fill up remaining details).

Sent nodal officer, waiting for 4 days they're not responded, yet.
Complaint on twitter...... They will reply copy paste but at least ur application will be seen by them... Try till u get the call

Complaint on twitter...... They will reply copy paste but at least ur application will be seen by them... Try till u get the call
This is true
I sent direct message to SBI cards on twitter and got a follow up in an hour after they messaged that an agent will call you
Although that particular agent was asking me about details as to where do i want to do my kyc and stuff
And apparently they have agents on the field after 6 (in Pune) atleast and also to answer anather call from the agent who will come to do kyc

Via SBI sprint, in step 2, after entering professional details as salaried and given company details, the application is always saying error , what to do , anyone has solution?
Today the application issue is resolved, able to proceed With next steps and kyc is done via Rs1 credit and debit

Card approved instantly and virtual card details also came, thank you technofino for the sprint link, waiting for Rs500 cashback.

Back