• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
i literally got a sbi simpliclick cc last month with 89k limit through an agent. i dont wanna keep it. i sent a mail for flip they rejected what should i do?
The cashback card is only for new applications..... You can only apply for it currently... No upgrade or flip available... Maybe after the initial rush eases... They may give it

They rejected by saying u already own a sbi card....??? Do u own a card or have got card in last 90 days from sbi...??
Using SBI card from 2020. Called customer care team, they said not eligible for new card. Did not give any specific reason. Offered SimplySave card, don't know why!

Using SBI card from 2020. Called customer care team, they said not eligible for new card. Did not give any specific reason. Offered SimplySave card, don't know why!
Simply save is of no use.... I think they are flooded with cashback card applications..... If they will give to too much people.... They will go bankrupt.... Maybe now they might be putting brakes on applications or rejecting it....

Simply save is of no use.... I think they are flooded with cashback card applications..... If they will give to too much people.... They will go bankrupt.... Maybe now they might be putting brakes on applications or rejecting it....
Yeah seems too many applications and they are overloaded. Will wait now. No point in getting rejected again!

Approved instantly through Yono app, without any type of verification... is it really approved or it's subject to verification and what kind of verification will be done
Screenshot_20220907-220659_YONO SBI.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220908-083520_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220908-083520_Chrome.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 19
Already an SBICARD holder
Applied for a cashback card on 01/09
Call for physical KYC 07/09
The agent came on 07/09
Verification Call from 011-XXXX no 08/09.
Anyone can tell me what are the next steps?

Hello,
I had a query. Once the Application number is generated, there is a section for Additional personal details.
There is a section "Alternate credit card number" it's an optional field and says it's speed up the processing.

What shall we enter here? Existing SBI credit card number? Or is it for C2C route?
Help is appreciated, thank you.

Anyone from Mumbai area.... Applied around 1-2 sept.... And card approved (not instantly) after all sbi pillar to post process.?? I received call yesterday from Gurgaon.... Till now no update..... Already done vkyc and nesl esign of application...

Already an SBICARD holder
Applied for a cashback card on 01/09
Call for physical KYC 07/09
The agent came on 07/09
Verification Call from 011-XXXX no 08/09.
Anyone can tell me what are the next steps?
Mostly 2 more calls.... Dud agent took sign on your application.....?? If yes.. Then one more call from Gurgaon otherwise first call to esigj your application using aadhaar then one call from Gurgaon..... If physical verification required for your office and home... Then u aont be able to count calls... Some people have got 10-15 calls for verification...

Back