• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
So finally got confirmation call from Gurgaon regarding my application... Lets wait and see.... But I got tgat call in my sbi savings bank account number... Previous 2 calls were on number from which I applied...

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here but approved but didn't get any details only limit is known
Bro I got no OTP sms for dispatch (whatever that means), no verification call from delhi/ gurgaon. And now I am almost sure, something is amiss. Sadly.. SBI all channels says all fine, sir just wait.

I guess its best to forget this card :cry:, and someday will get the surprise.

for those whose are waiting for kyc call...

here's the thing..

if you aadhar address and current address is same then they will send vkyc link...

if aadhar and current address is different then only physical kyc possible but the thing currently only delhi ncr is active for this.. because this is new card, their system is not updated yet.. so you have to wait some days maybe by the end of this week, they will resume other areas..

In my case my aadhar address is different and currently living in jaipur.. so i have to wait for their kyc to start...

in offline kyc we have to sign on a document like axis's kyc for cc..

if aadhar and current address is different then only physical kyc possible but the thing currently only delhi ncr is active for this.. because this is new card, their system is not updated yet.. so you have to wait some days maybe by the end of this week, they will resume other areas..
No bro, mine both were same, still they were able to do physical kyc.
I got few friends applied, who has both same and most insisted on physical biometric verification. One friend did Vkyc, but he was given the option.

You can't forecast SBI's logic. Might be city specific too. But definitely not only delhi related.

My god their VKYC is a mess, Tele caller will call and ask you to be on the VKYC waiting page where his senior will join and verify the PAN card and click a picture of yours.
However, in my case, it took around 2 hours to complete it, and all the time he was saying to be in the network as they were facing some network issue and were asking me to be in coverage, whereas I was on WIFI all the time.

Horrible experience, similarly, I applied for Axis Myzone and they instantly approved the card and sent it to my address. No questions asked, No calls, No KYC. Nothing.

My god their VKYC is a mess, Tele caller will call and ask you to be on the VKYC waiting page where his senior will join and verify the PAN card and click a picture of yours.
However, in my case, it took around 2 hours to complete it, and all the time he was saying to be in the network as they were facing some network issue and were asking me to be in coverage, whereas I was on WIFI all the time.

Horrible experience, similarly, I applied for Axis Myzone and they instantly approved the card and sent it to my address. No questions asked, No calls, No KYC. Nothing.
Ya same experience..... Now today finally got 3rd verification call from Gurgaon.. Waiting for approval now

Are you an existing axis customer?

I too got the above SMS today and In Person KYC was done. I had applied on 2/Sep and got no update since then; except yesterday when someone called for appointment for physical kyc.

for those whose are waiting for kyc call...

here's the thing..

if you aadhar address and current address is same then they will send vkyc link...

In my case my aadhar address is different and currently living in jaipur.. so i have to wait for their kyc to start...

in offline kyc we have to sign on a document like axis's kyc for cc..
That's true. But this is typical of SBI. Most of bank, still do eKYC; even if adhar & current address are different

Back