• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
I had another call she again asked all the details on saturday they said no more verification today agent is saying physical verification will happen in two days..she is claiming this card process will be independent even if hold 100 cards with SBI
Believe me, she doesn't know a thing. She's telling from her idea about SBI cc's. Knows nothing about whats happening with Cashback cc's.
I have been initially calling similar lady at my end almost every day, and she was sure it would happen in a day. I gave up.

You might be very lucky and get the card asap, or just keep waiting.

Believe me, she doesn't know a thing. She's telling from her idea about SBI cc's. Knows nothing about whats happening with Cashback cc's.
I have been initially calling similar lady at my end almost every day, and she was sure it would happen in a day. I gave up.

You might be very lucky and get the card asap, or just keep waiting.
Am just waiting ..but surprised by process..BOB was quite ok

Anybody got the update after this " Please give us 11 working days process etc.. ".
Are we really going to wait 11 working days to get some updates?
Yes after 4 days of this message, they sent another message to wait 9 working days.

Update: I raised a complaint, got an apology and they accepted that they have my application. No dates/ reasoning nothing NADA. Oh! How I wish somebody would break his leg, immediately after replying that (un)apologetical mail.

I tried applying on 1st September but application got stuck and didnt move forward, today SBI agent did physical KYC. Now what? How long i have to wait for virtual card details?

I tried applying on 1st September but application got stuck and didnt move forward, today SBI agent did physical KYC. Now what? How long i have to wait for virtual card details?
As the application is submitted using the physical KYC hence You will not get a virtual card; if all is well, your application will be approved and a physical card will be delivered. If you are an existing customer of SBI then after the card approved you can see the card in your sbicard account from there you can see your virtual card details.
The virtual card immediately gets generated when the application is submitted using e-KYC and approved quickly based on your CBIL score.

Last edited:
Back