• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Finally my Cashback card application is approved by SBI and they sent a link to view the virtual card. The physical card would get dispatched within 7 days. However, I can still use the virtual card for shopping. Will post the unboxing thread once I will get the physical card.
How many days after 11 days message? Vrrrrooooo?

i already completed physical kyc after that no update..

will i receive any verification call and esign link... how much more do i have to wait ?
Yes, you will receive 2 verification calls. If you sign application form during the physical KYC then you will not receive the esign link

Took 13 days to approve.
13 days from day 1 (application submission) or the after the below message?

We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx. The FIRST_YEAR fee on CASHBACK SBI Card is WAIVED. You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com

13 days from day 1 (application submission) or the after the below message?

We have received your SBI Card Application. Pls give us 11 working days to process your App.No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx. The FIRST_YEAR fee on CASHBACK SBI Card is WAIVED. You can track your application status online at www.sbicard.com
Applied on 1st September, received this message on 7th September, final approval and virtual card on 13th September.

Back