• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
You will not get a virtual card; if all is well, your application will be approved and a physical card will be delivered. If you are an existing customer of SBI then after the card approved you can see the card in your sbicard account from there you can see your virtual card details.
It seems I won't be able to use in Amazon sale as I don't have Sbicard account

applied on 1st Sept after that no updates for straight 10 days.
then received a call for VKYC on 11 sept, but again no updates after that...
(holding BPCL card and sbi account)

Nowadays, the 10% CB offers from FK/AMZ are coming with upper limit on cashback. This card would solve those problem I believe
If Amazon, flipkart has 10% instant discount offer for SBI cards, so will I get 5% cashback or 10% discount?

Or I have to use another SBI card similar to Amazon-ICICI card during offer on Amazon and Flipkart-Axis card during offer.

If Amazon, flipkart has 10% instant discount offer for SBI cards, so will I get 5% cashback or 10% discount?

Or I have to use another SBI card similar to Amazon-ICICI card during offer on Amazon and Flipkart-Axis card during offer.
If Amazon/FP offers 10% instant cashback on SBI card , then you would get 15%

10% - instant cashback which will be visible during the checkout
5% - on the amount whatever you are paying using cashback card ( will be credited as per billing cycle with limits mentioned)

Finally my Cashback card application is approved by SBI and they sent a link to view the virtual card. The physical card would get dispatched within 7 days. However, I can still use the virtual card for shopping. Will post the unboxing thread once I will get the physical card.
congratulations @Bigde :) how many days after physical verification you got the card ?

Finally my Cashback card application is approved by SBI and they sent a link to view the virtual card. The physical card would get dispatched within 7 days. However, I can still use the virtual card for shopping. Will post the unboxing thread once I will get the physical card.
What was the total time taken for your application to be processed?

Back