• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
So no new limit, the card will have a merged limit ?
Still, I'm waiting for the confirmation. I have no idea if I got the card or not.
Say if you have an existing card with 2L limit. They will set a 10k limit on the new cashback card and reduce that from your existing card making it 1.9L

Once your card gets added in their IVR, just ask the CS person to share the limits. Say 1L+1L or maybe 1.5L on new card and 50k on old, whatever you think is useful for your case.

Though CS says it will take 2 days time, it happened immediately for me.

Last edited:
So no new limit, the card will have a merged limit ?
Still, I'm waiting for the confirmation. I have no idea if I got the card or not.
If 1.6L is your maximum limit of your existing card then you haven't got new limit.
Wait for this card to show up in SBI Card app then you can check your limit there.

Not sure if of any help but if you are an existing card holder then login to your account on sbicards.com (through browser not app)and under services there is an option of card dispatch status. See if there is any update/details there
It won't work. I have been facing same issue since 10 days. Have done many transactions also using virtual card and got the bill date changed.

Not sure if of any help but if you are an existing card holder then login to your account on sbicards.com (through browser not app)and under services there is an option of card dispatch status. See if there is any update/details there
tried it but it been less than 24 hr for me so nothing is updated will check in 10 days or so, sbi is the slowest in card approval and dispatch for existing customer it seem

just got a call from sbi checked through truecaller and for the first time I'm on hold , it say pls wait your call is being connected , wtf is this? sbi called me and directly this happened , this is so funny and dumb at the same time

edit: after 3 min or so just a lady trying to lure me to apply for another sbi card and i mentioned her for sbi cashback card, she is that is different card and you can apply another sbi card, and then said apply for these save,prime card and it will be approved , this sbi card through call have no regard for other people time just want to fill their quota for cc application whether it will be approved or not and mess other people CIBIL, only reason i stayed connected cause i though it could be for cashback card and VKYC will be scheduled

Last edited:
Back