• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
With vKYC does it get processed faster?
Hmmm it shouldn't be ? I opted for out of physical verification cause i saw the option and for fun of it i did cause i thought i already have sbi card why don't just approve the card and move on ..but it seem sbi does verification kyc every time you apply for sbi card as per this thread

I received another verification call today but she seemed like calling to the customers with very heavy heart and was so in hurry and just after asking the name , call disconnected.

It's pathetic

I received another verification call today but she seemed like calling to the customers with very heavy heart and was so in hurry and just after asking the name , call disconnected.

It's pathetic
Yes that’s a successful verification call as per SBI standards. These ppl are overloaded.

Got approval . maybe more than 5 days remaining to get the card though, as per SBI standards.
Great, how many days after 9 days message.

Update - i can see a new card under the SBI app, with limit of just 10000, i think they have shared the limit with my existing card. :love::love:

Last edited:
Share your whole journey in details please . If possible😊
  1. Applied on 3rd Sept via Sprint.
  2. Few calls regarding verification and VKYC - 6th Sept, and NESL signature - 7th Sept.
  3. 9th Sept - have received 11 days working message.
  4. One more call to confirm the position in my current company.
  5. 13the Sept - 9 days working message, however, I can see the card in my SBI login.
I didn't receive the approval mail or message yet.

Back