• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Just got a call from SBI, they were asking questions regarding physical KYC, how many calls I get whether it was 1 or 2 and then asked for my PAN No to check if the card is approved or not.

Luckily, she said that the card is approved and it's dispatched and I got around 1.60 L limit.

But when I am tracking the card status on SBI site, it is showing that it's in process.
If you already have SBI Card then this is your total limit. 1.60L - your current SBI card limit = SBI Cashback Card Limit

Few days back I have received SMS from JM-SBICRD to wait for 11 working days to process Cashback card application. But today I have received SMS from JM-TATACD to wait for 9 working days to process same application. In each and every verification call, I had confirmed from them that the card variant was Cashback card. Is this normal to receive SMS from JM-TATACD or they have changed my credit card variant?
Normal I guess, As yesterday I also received the same. Btw what is the next update after that? I didn't get any update after.

They emailed me twice about my application approval (didn't get any approval sms though) but still no dispatch status of my card. I also haven't got virtual card link on sms.

Few days back I have received SMS from JM-SBICRD to wait for 11 working days to process Cashback card application. But today I have received SMS from JM-TATACD to wait for 9 working days to process same application. In each and every verification call, I had confirmed from them that the card variant was Cashback card. Is this normal to receive SMS from JM-TATACD or they have changed my credit card variant?
After the 11 days sms Did you receive any call or anyone came for verification?

Just now received the same message, from the same JM-TATACD.

Card variant is not mentioned in the SMS? In 11 days SMS card variant was mentioned.

Applied today. Initial three parts were done, then on the additional details page, it threw an incorrect credentials error, so had to go via the SBI card website to retrieve the application. Filled in the details and booked a slot for Saturday (KYC). I will update if anything exciting happens :p
Thanks i went back to apply now and retrieve my application it throw error after cibil enquiry and i skipped physical verification though cause i already have sbi card let c what happened next

Did you skipped physical verification? Cause i did that 😂 too
i havent skipped. how to skip that?

i got a call from sbi that agent will visit for kyc. next day got a call from same number agents on field are busy, if its ok for me to do video kyc and i agreed.
video kyc was completed on sat night. and today evening got the msg for esign the application form and esigned it.

i too hold a sbi card for last 5 years.

i havent skipped. how to skip that?

i got a call from sbi that agent will visit for kyc. next day got a call from same number agents on field are busy, if its ok for me to do video kyc and i agreed.
video kyc was completed on sat night. and today evening got the msg for esign the application form and esigned it.

i too hold a sbi card for last 5 years.
After this error (check attachment) and i went back to sbi main page where it say apply now and went ahead and retrieve my application and after OTP , new page appeared for asking for more info and after submit they asked physical verification will be done at home or office and drop down it had skipped for now and then i skipped some health insurance and then that it ,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220913-211032.jpg
    Screenshot_20220913-211032.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20220913-211002__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220913-211002__01.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 40
After this error (check attachment) and i went back to sbi main page where it say apply now and went ahead and retrieve my application and after OTP , new page appeared for asking for more info and after submit they asked physical verification will be done at home or office and drop down it had skipped for now and then i skipped some health insurance and then that it ,
With vKYC does it get processed faster?

after submitting otp this is what i get. how to skip anything?

1663085861681.png

Back