• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
That must be due to automated fraud detection by tnx monitoring systems.. can happen with any card / bank

can be unblocked easily by following steps in sms/email received for blocked tnx
or if no sms/email, then doing tnx at any other merchant or waiting a day max
Infact same thing happened with me my card blocked due to suspicious activity i ordered two item in under five mins....after all this customer care took almost 35mins

Can we swap limits of two SBI credit Cards. I have 1 SBI credit card which have 184000 limit and other I got was Cashback Card which takes 10k limit from other card. Or By any means Can I increase credit limit of my cashback card.

At last in my app shows 10k. Limit reduced from my existing irctc card account only I hold. After apply on line on 1 st September, after several calls - chennai & gurgaon & 2 messages 11 & 9 days.
But still in tracking shows in as progress & no new card number showing in app & no other message / mail came.
Can I hope my card (5% sbi card) approved?
Tq. In advance.

Can we swap limits of two SBI credit Cards. I have 1 SBI credit card which have 184000 limit and other I got was Cashback Card which takes 10k limit from other card. Or By any means Can I increase credit limit of my cashback card.
Once you receive the card, just give them a call. 10k is the default credit limit for an existing SBI cardholder.

At last in my app shows 10k. Limit reduced from my existing irctc card account only I hold. After apply on line on 1 st September, after several calls - chennai & gurgaon & 2 messages 11 & 9 days.
But still in tracking shows in as progress & no new card number showing in app & no other message / mail came.
Can I hope my card (5% sbi card) approved?
Tq. In advance.
Anybody got declined after 10k reduction?

Go to SBi card website use retrieve application like mentioned. You'll need to add few more details. Office address, income etc. Then you're ready to wait forever for them to get in touch with you. ;)

suddenly today they rejected my applicaiton without mentioning exact reason...

applied on 3rd.. completed kyc and all.. they even pull 2 cibil enquiry

already hold simplyclick..

new customers getting card and existing one's getting rejected..

what should i do now, any suggestion ?
mailed to PNO but they still didn't told me exact reason for rejection... i already mentioned about rbi circuler but still they told me "due to internal policy checks"...
they are rejecting applications as they please and not even telling the reason for rejection

mailed to PNO but they still didn't told me exact reason for rejection... i already mentioned about rbi circuler but still they told me "due to internal policy checks"...
they are rejecting applications as they please and not even telling the reason for rejection
No bank is giving the exact reason.... Even with rejections.... Sbi will get more customers than they expected for cashback card..... So currently they dont care...

How many verification calls u got.... Did u had to complain to customer care to move ur application or everything went smooth by itself....
Got 2 verification calls, first one was two days after the kyc. Had raised multiple complaints on twitter but got the reply that it will take 21 days to process. 2nd verification call 10 days after kyc. I got the message that my card is approved 2 days after receiving my physical card, sbi is funny

CS HEAD also said same line "purely buisness decesion"... what can we do now ?
they are also denying to remove the 2nd creidit enquiry..

Wait and apply after 90 days.... In these cases... Rbi ombudsman will also sing the same song.. There is no written policy of what is the internal policy.. Nor rbi asks... Nor banks give them all details....

U can try but its just wasting time and resources....

I got an email confirmation yesterday night.

However when checking SBI cards website It still says “application under process”

Also I am a new user of SBI card . How do I see or get my virtual card and other card details ?

Attachments

• C036C5BA-EE25-46F9-840A-103880AAA164.jpeg
    C036C5BA-EE25-46F9-840A-103880AAA164.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 41A1FB3C-5FF5-4BF2-B200-0E63AA3B720F.jpeg
    41A1FB3C-5FF5-4BF2-B200-0E63AA3B720F.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 38
Don't worry too much about the CIBIL enquiry. I've seen on multiple occasions where it hardly does something to your score if you don't have too many enquiries within a short duration.

I got an email confirmation yesterday night.

However when checking SBI cards website It still says “application under process”

Also I am a new user of SBI card . How do I see or get my virtual card and other card details ?
Just hold on for a few days, you will get all the details. Don't worry about it showing under process online. The system is slow. Once you get your hands on the physical card, you can set it up on the SBI app. Just be patient :)

Back