• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Guys this is my first SBI card got a limit of 10k any way to increase this using salary slip?

Its way too less card is practically useless at this point.

Also got the card delivered just now.

Guys this is my first SBI card got a limit of 10k any way to increase this using salary slip?

Its way too less card is practically useless at this point.

Also got the card delivered just now.
Atleast u got something ... People here waiting without any response from sbi.... They have gone to deep sleep

Surprisingly I received my cashback card today and this is despite did not getting any email, approval msg etc. Just got call for card protection plan which I politely refused and card showed up in app 3 days ago and today I got physical card. Now to call CC to increase my limit which is just 10k.

I really don’t know what they are upto.

-Almost 14 days since I applied
-E sign and verification call done
- Card protection plan dodged successfully
- have not received a single email from sbi cards
- getting random messages like below
- not got virtual access till now.

Attachments

• 951CBAC4-BAB4-4D81-96A4-372712F53377.jpeg
    951CBAC4-BAB4-4D81-96A4-372712F53377.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 44
I really don’t know what they are upto.

-Almost 14 days since I applied
-E sign and verification call done
- Card protection plan dodged successfully
- have not received a single email from sbi cards
- getting random messages like below
- not got virtual access till now.
What is the status showing on sbi tracking website...

Doesn’t the RBI rules call for a proper TnC email and call before a credit card is delivered and approved esp regarding the fees and all ?

SBI is playing with fire and inviting complains.

Surprisingly I received my cashback card today and this is despite did not getting any email, approval msg etc. Just got call for card protection plan which I politely refused and card showed up in app 3 days ago and today I got physical card. Now to call CC to increase my limit which is just 10k.
So called the customer care and they swiftly increased my limit to 2 Lacs after reducing the limit from my bpcl octane which had a 2.85 limit and now I can enjoy full 10k cashback.:)

So called the customer care and they swiftly increased my limit to 2 Lacs after reducing the limit from my bpcl octane which had a 2.85 limit and now I can enjoy full 10k cashback.:)
It will be a miracle to get 10000....People are reporting card blockage for heavy transactions... Then running here and there to get it unblocked... So all the best....

call from CPP itself means the card is approved

It will be a miracle to get 10000....People are reporting card blockage for heavy transactions... Then running here and there to get it unblocked... So all the best....
That must be due to automated fraud detection by tnx monitoring systems.. can happen with any card / bank

can be unblocked easily by following steps in sms/email received for blocked tnx
or if no sms/email, then doing tnx at any other merchant or waiting a day max

Back