• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

prc1990

TF Legend
Applied for cashback card yesterday night through sprint and today i got my virtual card with 265000 limit..
Please see if 10% instant discount is showing up on any e-commerce platform (not sure if instant discount offer on SBI CC on any platform is live at this moment) for this card and let us know.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Please see if 10% instant discount is showing up on any e-commerce platform (not sure if instant discount offer on SBI CC on any platform is live at this moment) for this card and let us know.
The way (I believe) it will work is, it does not matter whether there is an offer displaying the same on any site. If I straightaway go and buy 2000 worth groceries on BigBasket, then I should automatically expect 100rs to be credited as cashback for the transaction.

prc1990

TF Legend
The way (I believe) it will work is, it does not matter whether there is an offer displaying the same on any site. If I straightaway go and buy 2000 worth groceries on BigBasket, then I should automatically expect 100rs to be credited as cashback for the transaction.
I was referring to instant bank discount and not the cashback per card reward system.

ins

TF Buzz
I tried applying, but once I pressed submit some error came up. I tried re-applying and it fetched the previous application… now the "next" button is disabled (greyed out) after the 'professional details' section lol