• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
yes I have received 5% cashback on IRCTC transactions... checked and verified!
You got 5% after statement generation or visible after 2 days of txn? For me it is showing 1% cashback in the app credited after 3 days of transaction now. Not sure if after statement generation they will add remaining 4%.

Do not waste so much time for this card . I do not know why people are so much crazy about this card . This is next level madness from some guys .. They are tracking their application day and night and I think they are dreaming about this card also . Absolute madness..

Is there a way to get virtual card details? Already received physical card, but didn't carry it with me.

Wanted to use now for gyftr Amazon voucher, Is anyway I can see the card details? BTW I've not received any message for seeing virtual card like some others got.

Is there a way to get virtual card details? Already received physical card, but didn't carry it with me.

Wanted to use now for gyftr Amazon voucher, Is anyway I can see the card details? BTW I've not received any message for seeing virtual card like some others got.
I have also not been able to see the virtual card after the first time. Just take a photo of ur card the next time

Back