• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Finally got the card , limit 73000, after 46 days got the message of 11 days for approval and 2 day later tracking detail and got the card in 1 days from dispatch to deliver
Please clarify one doubt ..
Your SBI physical cashback credit card number, expiry date and cvv are same as your virtual credit card or not ??
Please check it .. Mine card got approved and received virtual card also .. Just to confirm that both are having same details or not because while setup it was showing that this e card is valid till we receive physical credit card..

is there a way SBI can replace my 4 year old SBI Ola card with the cashback card and not close/reapply? I want the payment history maintained for CIBIL. also any possibility they will agree to adjust my renewal charges levied in September with the new card?
in sbi they will create new account in cibil when you upgrade your card, when you get new card and when you replace it..
unlike other banks like hdfc who update details in same account, sbi closes old one and create new account

in sbi they will create new account in cibil when you upgrade your card, when you get new card and when you replace it..
unlike other banks like hdfc who update details in same account, sbi closes old one and create new account
So ur credit history gets cut instead of showing long relationship which is not good.
Not sure why SBI do such things even one continue as their client

Please clarify one doubt ..
Your SBI physical cashback credit card number, expiry date and cvv are same as your virtual credit card or not ??
Please check it .. Mine card got approved and received virtual card also .. Just to confirm that both are having same details or not because while setup it was showing that this e card is valid till we receive physical credit card..
It the same

Is the SBI Cashback card still relevant and worth it?
Considering that it’s not eligible for the SBI offers on Amazon, as this happened in the Great Indian Festival Amazon Sale last month (it was clearly written in the terms and conditions that Cashback card won’t be eligible for this offer)

Considering that it’s not eligible for the SBI offers on Amazon, as this happened in the Great Indian Festival Amazon Sale last month (it was clearly written in the terms and conditions that Cashback card won’t be eligible for this offer)
Depends on order value and whatnot most of the time the instant discount is capped till 1000 or 1250 and you don't get accelerated points on SBI Simply Clink if the card has been used to purchase a product using instant discount.

As a secondary SBI card for instant discount - I would suggest Base Vistara card which gives a free flight ticket on annual fees

A big yes but depends on ur use case
999 fee can be waived by 2l spend so all 5% online is profit and pos 1% additional

Depends on order value and whatnot most of the time the instant discount is capped till 1000 or 1250 and you don't get accelerated points on SBI Simply Clink if the card has been used to purchase a product using instant discount.

As a secondary SBI card for instant discount - I would suggest Base Vistara card which gives a free flight ticket on annual fees
I already have the SimplyClick card. Wondering whether I should apply for Cashback card or not. So I can get the SBI offers via SimplyClick and Cashback card for 5%.

A big yes but depends on ur use case
999 fee can be waived by 2l spend so all 5% online is profit and pos 1% additional
Any benefit/Cashback on paying Insurance Premium using the Cashback card? And also what about fuel transactions?

Back