• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
I had applied through SBI Sprint, had physical verification by rep visiting, got rejected. Limit of my existing SBI Card CC was reduced by 10K. I got irritated and complained. Got some vague reply suggesting that they think new limit is appropriate. That did not make sense as I had a good CIBIL score and decent spending pattern. I decided to make my peace with it.

Few days after that some agent called. Said card was declined because of wrong birthdate. I told them I did not believe that and will not tell them any OTPs etc. and they should not apply for me. Some days later received another call from another agent, saying card was rejected due to bad CIBIL. Again I called BS on this.

Two days ago received an SMS saying my card has been approved and will reach in 7 days. Also a link to get my "signed application form" but that does not work. Checked SBI Card website (already have a login there because of my previous card) and now see that I have a new cashback card visible, limit Rs. 10K.

Waiting for it to be delivered, then will ask for limit increase or transfer of some limit from my other SBI card to this one.

Overall, it has been a bizarre experience.

Back