• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Hey Everyone
I got sbi cashback card with 1.28L limit
my cibil was 782 & it is my first card from SBI
here it is all timelines

- 15 Oct Apply Via Sprint ( with digi locker )
- 17 Oct Physical KYC Done ( agent showing me how much limit i get it )
- 18 Oct 1st verification call
- 20 Oct 2nd Verification Call ( Direct Cut )
- 20 Oct Received 11 Days Message
- 21 Oct Received Plan Protection Call
- 26 Oct Received Virtual Card link

i want try via c2c method to get higher limit but it is ohk they provide me sufficient limit for my usage

one funny thing also i want to share with you
the physical kyc during agent told me that card is not much valuable you don't get cashback transaction on above 10K😅😅
if you use below 10k then you will get cashback on above you don't get cashback
then i was explained them but still they told 2L for fee waiver then i let them go
i can't explain more those person

• Sad
Reactions: AsB
Hey Everyone
I got sbi cashback card with 1.28L limit
my cibil was 782 & it is my first card from SBI
here it is all timelines

- 15 Oct Apply Via Sprint ( with digi locker )
- 17 Oct Physical KYC Done ( agent showing me how much limit i get it )
- 18 Oct 1st verification call
- 20 Oct 2nd Verification Call ( Direct Cut )
- 20 Oct Received 11 Days Message
- 21 Oct Received Plan Protection Call
- 26 Oct Received Virtual Card link

i want try via c2c method to get higher limit but it is ohk they provide me sufficient limit for my usage

one funny thing also i want to share with you
the physical kyc during agent told me that card is not much valuable you don't get cashback transaction on above 10K😅😅
if you use below 10k then you will get cashback on above you don't get cashback
then i was explained them but still they told 2L for fee waiver then i let them go
i can't explain more those person
LOL its SBI and they want to proof it.
10k may be during training about the new product the trainer didnt gave proper info to staff:D

LOL its SBI and they want to proof it.
10k may be during training about the new product the trainer didnt gave proper info to staff:D
also i forgot one more thing
when card was launched i tried to apply via Offline through SBI Agent
the Agent told me the SBI Cashback Card is co- branded card that's why we can't apply from our side
then i ask him please tell me name of partnership with sbi Cashback card then told me i don't know it is not share 🤣

also i forgot one more thing
when card was launched i tried to apply via Offline through SBI Agent
the Agent told me the SBI Cashback Card is co- branded card that's why we can't apply from our side
then i ask him please tell me name of partnership with sbi Cashback card then told me i don't know it is not share 🤣
Co-branded with cash thats all they understood i think.
Looks like we can do nice funny time-pass with these ppl LOL

I got an Got sms stating my card has been approved and will receive the card with in 7 days on Oct 17

Today is Oct 27 and I still don't have the tracking details.

So I called the custoimer care and after checking my application they said it has been dispatched, They say they are able to see in the system

Is this reliable?

I got an Got sms stating my card has been approved and will receive the card with in 7 days on Oct 17

Today is Oct 27 and I still don't have the tracking details.

So I called the custoimer care and after checking my application they said it has been dispatched, They say they are able to see in the system

Is this reliable?
Yes, you also can check the despatch details by log in to following address:

I am not receiving the cashback credit to my account. According to the card terms and conditions cashback earned should be auto credited to the card within 2 days. But in my case I have not received the cashback even after 15 working days of statement generation. Is the same issue facing by any one?

is there a way SBI can replace my 4 year old SBI Ola card with the cashback card and not close/reapply? I want the payment history maintained for CIBIL. also any possibility they will agree to adjust my renewal charges levied in September with the new card?

I am not receiving the cashback credit to my account. According to the card terms and conditions cashback earned should be auto credited to the card within 2 days. But in my case I have not received the cashback even after 15 working days of statement generation. Is the same issue facing by any one?
App will show cash back earnings but only after next month it will added to the account I mean after statement generation

Any idea about how long does it take for Sprint application to be reset? (After decline)
Try ur luck after 30days no one experienced since sprint won’t get rejected in most of the cases

Back