• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Does it give 5% on currency exchange sites like bookmyforex?
Yes

Yes

Does thomascook also give 5% cashback? It's charges seem little better.

Hi All,
I have 49K Statement due bill of SBI Cashback card to pay of which I invested 30k in investing apps like 12% club, Mobikwik Xtra which I can withdraw anytime. There is an available Credit of around 42K still in my card. Is there anyway to utilize this 42K and then close my 49K bill ? I know this would be paying credit card bill using same credit card but want to do it for time being until the 12% club and Mobikiwik Xtra show some returns :) Thanks a lot for this helpful forum, I applied for SBI Cashback card and using it efficiently until now.

Hi All,
I have 49K Statement due bill of SBI Cashback card to pay of which I invested 30k in investing apps like 12% club, Mobikwik Xtra which I can withdraw anytime. There is an available Credit of around 42K still in my card. Is there anyway to utilize this 42K and then close my 49K bill ? I know this would be paying credit card bill using same credit card but want to do it for time being until the 12% club and Mobikiwik Xtra show some returns :) Thanks a lot for this helpful forum, I applied for SBI Cashback card and using it efficiently until now.
Possible with 1% charges in BharTnxt which I did last month
If new then kyc sometime takes a week
Tip: I used wife account as destiny since BharTnxt won’t allow own account transfer

Please help me understand one thing.
Suppose my SBI Cashback Credit card statement is of 30k rs. And I get a cashback of 1.5k after that. Do I now have to make a payment of 30k or 28.5k for the credit card?

Back