• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
Please help me understand one thing.
Suppose my SBI Cashback Credit card statement is of 30k rs. And I get a cashback of 1.5k after that. Do I now have to make a payment of 30k or 28.5k for the credit card?
28.5k Tried and Tested. After the Cashback is credited the same Amount reflects in Last Payment Details Coloumn that means Cashback is considered as Payment towards statement Due.

In case of ONE CARD if I pay for Fuel after Statement generation Date, ONE Card adjust the refunded Fuel Surcharge towards last Statement Dues

This Clearly reflects Atleast One Card and SBI has updated the systems as per latest RBI Guidelines.

Similarly other Banks must have updated the systems.

will SBI issue cashback card to self employed people aged 25 years having valid ITR and other proof? The reason for asking is when I was 24 years I applied stating self employed and the card was instantly rejected without even asking for proof.
Also is there a way to apply card to card basis online in SBI sprint website as cashback card cannot be issued from sbi branch or even by SBI cards personnel. It is purely an online only application and approval card.

Please help me understand one thing.
Suppose my SBI Cashback Credit card statement is of 30k rs. And I get a cashback of 1.5k after that. Do I now have to make a payment of 30k or 28.5k for the credit card?
If it's Cashback then you have to pay less but if it's a reversal because of a cancelled transaction then you have to pay the amount that is there on statement

You will get amazon voucher worth ₹500. Check my signature for referral link. SBI referral works smoothly for me.
Where will I get it? I referred someone and their card has been approved and delivered 3 months ago. The app says that the voucher has been shared with me but I don’t see it anywhere. How can I get it?

Where will I get it? I referred someone and their card has been approved and delivered 3 months ago. The app says that the voucher has been shared with me but I don’t see it anywhere. How can I get it?
According to T&Cs,
The referee must make spend of ₹500 after card issuance & will receive voucher within 90 days of card issuance.
The referrer will get within 60 days of account opening of referee (no spend criteria).

Last edited:
Back