• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:
I think there is no definite answer here. If you are continuing purchases on your cashback card then pay full 30k. If you have no plans at all to make any transaction on cashback card after your statement gets generated then you can make 28.5k payment.

Please help me understand one thing.
Suppose my SBI Cashback Credit card statement is of 30k rs. And I get a cashback of 1.5k after that. Do I now have to make a payment of 30k or 28.5k for the credit card?
I read somewhere that someone mentioned paying remaining 28.5k is enough. He does it every time.

I have done it with Paytm Citi always. Yet to try with sbi.

Directly buying it from Amazon also gives 5% Cashback? If that’s the case, is there any extra benefit on buying it from Gyftr?
I have purchased from both the places using cashback card and got 5% cashback.
Yes there is extra 2% benefit on gyftr.com but there is chance that your card may be blocked for purchasing gift card transaction.

Please help me understand one thing.
Suppose my SBI Cashback Credit card statement is of 30k rs. And I get a cashback of 1.5k after that. Do I now have to make a payment of 30k or 28.5k for the credit card?
What amount is Total Due, you have to pay that means you have to pay 30k.
I was charged Finance Charges on my Simply CLICK for not paying the total due, because of a refund (which is equivalent to cashback in their system), fought and then got it reversed.

Always pay total amount due. Your cashback will be adjusted in future transactions.

Back