• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Cashback SBI card launched!

pjain2712

TF Premier
Last edited:

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I had applied Cashback card on 2nd Sep through Yono. Got a call about physical KYC on 6th and then 7th. Physical KYC done on 8th Sep. Again received a call asking if the kyc was done properly and if the agent demanded any money. After that nothing happened, Application tracking showing "in process". When I click "Show my application", a form opens asking me to fill my emploment details (address, income, etc). I fill it but the tab to submit the form is not working. Called the customer care, they said by 24th they'll clarify it. Now, today I received a call asking if the card was delivered, I said No. Then he said that there are some issue, give me PAN details. I gave him (since on truecaller it was showing sbi credit card). Then the phone got disconnected. Haven't received any message. I called my agent who came for Kyc, he said to call tomorrow morning.

kskds

TF Buzz
My application is stuck it seems. Always showing 'in process'. Submitted the form on 7th, got Physical Aadhaar verification done on 12th. Received a call on 15th confirming the details which I have submitted. Post that no communication, no messages. Customer care is also 'its in process'. Currently I hold SBI IRCTC card only from SBI.

Arka

TF Buzz
My application is stuck it seems. Always showing 'in process'. Submitted the form on 7th, got Physical Aadhaar verification done on 12th. Received a call on 15th confirming the details which I have submitted. Post that no communication, no messages. Customer care is also 'its in process'. Currently I hold SBI IRCTC card only from SBI.
More or less same situation. I got 11 days, 9 days massages on 14th ,18th and holding simplyclick card.

manikP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call up customer care and ask them to do it, or else escalate it to principal nodal officer.

In my case it was same even after closure it was showing and both customer care & nodal officer said it isn't possible to transfer the limit after card closure.

On escalating it to principal nodal, someone called up and transferred within minutes.
Now I see 0.00 in the closed card and active card limit has increased
I already called customer care yesterday they told me I cannot transfer limit of a closed card. After 5 minutes I called again, a different guy picked up the call and he quickly transferred my limit.. lol

Sudarshan61

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My timeline

2nd - Applied
8th Biometric KYC
12th - verification call local office
18th - received 11 day SMS
19th - verification call Main office
20th - Approval message, virtual card and bluedart tracking.

Limit 2.8L. New SBI card customer

Rkdevtest

TF Buzz
Got the card with 10000 ₹ limit and now they are saying cannot transfer my simply save limit of 2lakh to this card. Any solution for that ?
Dear SBI Credit Cardholder, we wish to inform you that currently you are not eligible for Credit Limit bifurcation on your multi-card accounts.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Got the card with 10000 ₹ limit and now they are saying cannot transfer my simply save limit of 2lakh to this card. Any solution for that ?
Dear SBI Credit Cardholder, we wish to inform you that currently you are not eligible for Credit Limit bifurcation on your multi-card accounts.
How old is your simplysave?

Pujaari

TF Premier
Contributor
@cmg so what you are trying to say is had you not had auto debit service activated, they would have had no issues in transferring the limit from you current card right? Chalo atleast you will get the limit transferred eventually though it might take a while. Just a thought try calling cc again and again (diffent person) and try pushing forward your request. Sometimes these cc executives just dont want to work and make lame excuses

rjsudeep

TF Premier
@cmg so what you are trying to say is had you not had auto debit service activated, they would have had no issues in transferring the limit from you current card right? Chalo atleast you will get the limit transferred eventually though it might take a while. Just a thought try calling cc again and again (diffent person) and try pushing forward your request. Sometimes these cc executives just dont want to work and make lame excuses
That's true. They do have the option, but some agents are simply lazy or unaware. Try with a different agent and you may have some luck!

Rkdevtest

TF Buzz
They tried.. I got this MSG. Dear SBI Credit Cardholder, we wish to inform you that currently you are not eligible for Credit Limit bifurcation on your multi-card accounts.

If nothing works, you can actually request reversal of fee via the SBI Card app. They have done it for my SimplyClick at least 4 times till date.
Please help me with one thing, my father's card fee will be levied in December statement, is it good to call them today for annual fee waiver or to make this card LTF?