• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New design for Amex MRCC

Once the 20,000 transaction is settled (generally 2 days after transaction)
Pagal bna rhe amex vaale🙄

One executive said that you will get points on last day of month.

One said that card is not enrolled, though I confirmed before spending whether it got enrolled or not

And just called now, and now they are saying that points will be credited in first week of next month of spends

Thanks

Looks like they need some bamboo👍

20000 can be spend in any no of txns, right?

as soon as 'combinedly transactions valued at 20000 settled' you'll get the points. In amex, settlement takes at max. 2 days. So, as soon as you complete in that calendar month 20000 then within 2 days you should see points. If not some transaction still not completed or reversed mostly, check once else wait default wait time till month end.

You don't have to wait till month end everytime but if any issues that is the default response and wait period to get points (you'll get for surely by that month end). Still issues, have to check with support about the reason.

as soon as 'combinedly transactions valued at 20000 settled' you'll get the points. In amex, settlement takes at max. 2 days. So, as soon as you complete in that calendar month 20000 then within 2 days you should see points. If not some transaction still not completed or reversed mostly, check once else wait default wait time till month end.

You don't have to wait till month end everytime but if any issues that is the default response and wait period to get points (you'll get for surely by that month end). Still issues, have to check with support about the reason.
They have asked to wait for 7 days, if not then they will raise the issue with back end team

Thanks👍

Can I request the replacement card for new design to a non-aadhar address?

Is it confirmed that I will get the new design for replacement now?

Is it possible to keep the same card number and CVV? If yes, how?

Can I request the replacement card for new design to a non-aadhar address?

Is it confirmed that I will get the new design for replacement now?

Is it possible to keep the same card number and CVV? If yes, how?
Yes, it comes to the same address available with amex
Yes
Card number will rename same, CVV will change, just choose damaged card as the option.

Back