• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the Hdfc Swiggy Credit Card as a third credit card from Hdfc. But it’s a paid one. Anyone from here has got the offer for lifetime free Swiggy HDFC credit card??
I will try mailing HDFC to make this card ltf. but very less chances it seems, as my Tata NEU infinty and regalia cards are LTF :( View attachment 25828

If you found one, please do let us know here ..
We are all waiting for this LTF with our eyes wiiidddeee open...
;) ;)

like this:

alinity-eyes.gif

My application for this card via the Swiggy app has been resulting in an error at the last stage, where you log in with your HDFC account credentials.

When I wrote to HDFC CS, they wrote back saying that application of mine could not be processed and sent me a link to apply. And... when I fill in the details on that page, it lets me apply for a bunch of cards of which none is the Swiggy card that I want. Champions.

Is there an online link to apply for the card other than through Swiggy? The HDFC site Swiggy card page does not seem to have one.

Already have 2 HDFC Credit cards linked with primary mobile number.
Can I apply Swiggy card with another mobile number?
HDFC allows 2 different number in 2 different cards?
Yes, you can. I have regalia in the primary num and tata neu infinity in 2ndary number./.. got the invite in 2nd number for swiggy hdfc... applied and got it in 7days.

Can anyone help me regarding removal of temporary credit limit of Rs 5000 on my HDFC Swiggy Card. I received my card on 2nd of August and its still Rs 5000.

I dropped a mail to HDFC, no response. Then I called CC and they told me it will be removed in 7 working days. Its still not been removed and I don't know what to do. Also, when I got the welcome envelope with the card, it stated there that my credit limit is Rs 5000. Is that the only amount I get? When I applied for the card it showed that Rs 5000 will be a temporary limit which will be removed after 3 working days. Has anyone experienced the same and have any idea when does the temporary limit get removed?

Thanks in advance. I am new to this forum.

Can anyone help me regarding removal of temporary credit limit of Rs 5000 on my HDFC Swiggy Card. I received my card on 2nd of August and its still Rs 5000.

I dropped a mail to HDFC, no response. Then I called CC and they told me it will be removed in 7 working days. Its still not been removed and I don't know what to do. Also, when I got the welcome envelope with the card, it stated there that my credit limit is Rs 5000. Is that the only amount I get? When I applied for the card it showed that Rs 5000 will be a temporary limit which will be removed after 3 working days. Has anyone experienced the same and have any idea when does the temporary limit get removed?

Thanks in advance. I am new to this forum.
Same here. Same response from customer care, asked to wait for dew more days(may be till bill generation)

I must say this is very poor launch of this card by HDFC here. Card limit not getting updated, Swiggy app stuck on application submitted screen since 10 days, at least they should’ve provided an year’s worth of Swiggy one or any other joining benefit.

I bet they’d not be able to meet even half the targets of this card

I must say this is very poor launch of this card by HDFC here. Card limit not getting updated, Swiggy app stuck on application submitted screen since 10 days, at least they should’ve provided an year’s worth of Swiggy one or any other joining benefit.

No it's a temporary glitch. Even when tata neu launched, my card limit was 5k for 21 days. then it got updated. Now in swiggy also from past 7 days my limit is yet to be updated.

Same here. Same response from customer care, asked to wait for dew more days(may be till bill generation)
The thing is they are not providing clarity on how much time we have to wait. 3 days, 7-10 days, Bill generation date. This is really weird. I have never seen HDFC behave like that, to me they have always provided good customer service.

Did your Swiggy app page get updated? I had been following this post since a while back and I remember yours being stuck on the "Application under review" screen for quite a while. It happened with me two and it was stuck for a good whole week. When mailing Swiggy about it they told me to talk to HDFC people and when I mailed HDFC about it they told me to talk to Swiggy as I had applied directly through them and told me the card was working fine on their end.

So, both the Application review screen and Credit limit stuck issues I have noticed a familiar pattern. Both the companies are not aware of how to resolve these issues and are passing the blame to the other. You are right, its a pretty poor launch and they have not been able to co-ordinate properly to provide services on this card. I am pretty sure we are not going to receive cashback on time as well.

No it's a temporary glitch. Even when tata neu launched, my card limit was 5k for 21 days. then it got updated. Now in swiggy also from past 7 days my limit is yet to be updated.
I’m not facing the limit issue, but my Swiggy app is not getting updated. I won’t be use the card or claim membership until Swiggy detects my card

Did your Swiggy app page get updated? I had been following this post since a while back and I remember yours being stuck on the "Application under review" screen for quite a while. It happened with me two and it was stuck for a good whole week. When mailing Swiggy about it they told me to talk to HDFC people and when I mailed HDFC about it they told me to talk to Swiggy as I had applied directly through them and told me the card was working fine on their end.

So, both the Application review screen and Credit limit stuck issues I have noticed a familiar pattern. Both the companies are not aware of how to resolve these issues and are passing the blame to the other. You are right, its a pretty poor launch and they have not been able to co-ordinate properly to provide services on this card. I am pretty sure we are not going to receive cashback on time as well.
Yes I’m still stuck at the same page. No update from either of them. As told my @Pavan, HDFC didn’t send the status update of some users to Swiggy, due to which it’s still stuck at application pending.

Yes I’m still stuck at the same page. No update from either of them. As told my @Pavan, HDFC didn’t send the status update of some users to Swiggy, due to which it’s still stuck at application pending.
That's a really long time for a simple status update I think its been more than a week for you right? And yes, using the card on Swiggy without linking is pointless because then it would work just like a normal CC and no cashbacks would be given. When my application screen was stuck I thought maybe I need to do one transaction to make the app "acknowledge" my application, but it was still stuck after the transaction was successful.

Have you received the physical card, does it say you have a limit of Rs 5000 on the welcome letter?

Yes for me its 5k in welcome letter as well
That's a really long time for a simple status update I think its been more than a week for you right? And yes, using the card on Swiggy without linking is pointless because then it would work just like a normal CC and no cashbacks would be given. When my application screen was stuck I thought maybe I need to do one transaction to make the app "acknowledge" my application, but it was still stuck after the transaction was successful.

Have you received the physical card, does it say you have a limit of Rs 5000 on the welcome letter?

Back