• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Swiggy HDFC Credit Card

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone else recieved an invite for Swiggy HDFC Credit Card?
I have got the invite via swiggy app and also in my email but I think it is not allowing me to apply as I already have 2 HDFC credit cards.
The 10 Percent dineout discount makes this card worth it if the card has no or low annual fees.

------ Edit By @TechnoFino ------

HDFC Bank is set to launch a co-branded credit card in collaboration with Swiggy. Currently, the card is not available on the HDFC Bank website.

Expected features of the card include:
  • 10% cashback on Swiggy orders, including Instantmart and dineout, in addition to other ongoing discount offers.
  • 5% cashback on selected online merchants.
  • 1% cashback on all other transactions.

Please note that there may be a capping limit, but the full terms and conditions are yet to be disclosed.
The anticipated range for card fees is between Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000.
Swiggy has already started sending invitations and informational emails to customers who are pre-eligible for the card.
Apply for this credit card: https://bit.ly/TFHDFCSW

Screenshot_20230703_092846_Gmail.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye log faltu ke discount dete rahenge lekin mera card link nai karenge. It’s been 12 days now, what the hell is HDFC bank doing here 🤬
This is frustrating on so many levels. The surprising thing is neither HDFC nor Swiggy are willing to take the initiative to solve this issue.

Also, I have mailed to the Grievance Redressal cell about my issue and even they have not responded since 2 days.

This is frustrating on so many levels. The surprising thing is neither HDFC nor Swiggy are willing to take the initiative to solve this issue.

Also, I have mailed to the Grievance Redressal cell about my issue and even they have not responded since 2 days.
Card is lying in cupboard and here Swiggy just removed the option of credit card instead of fixing it
Swiggy has one of the WORST support system in place for a company of that size, if not the worst...
For other than helping to place an order, they are good for nothing..

My statement will get generated on 20th.
I got my statement today and it shows zero swiggy cashback earned during the month, called customer care and they continuously saying you will get cashback in swiggy within 10 days instead of understanding that statement must show cashback earned.
Kindly do share your cashback details as you receive statement

I got my statement today and it shows zero swiggy cashback earned during the month, called customer care and they continuously saying you will get cashback in swiggy within 10 days instead of understanding that statement must show cashback earned.
Kindly do share your cashback details as you receive statement
even though , hdfc got some prior exp with co branded cards, somehow it feels like this swiggy hdfc card was served to the customers as semi cooked

even though , hdfc got some prior exp with co branded cards, somehow it feels like this swiggy hdfc card was served to the customers as semi cooked
I wonder will I receive cashback or will end up calling customer care again. Bank agent said it's a new card so not much information available at their end

This is starting to sound like half baked financial product which was released in an unfinished state. We are getting lots of issues over here which are not being looked upon by both Swiggy and HDFC-

1- Application showing as "Under review" for more than 2 weeks when people have already received their cards. This issue is notorious with people who applied through the Swiggy app because then they would not be able to link the card with Swiggy to get cashback benefits. If the card is tokenised on Swiggy that's not an actual linkage and it'll just behave like a normal payment method.

2- After linkage, temporary credit limit of Rs 5000 is not being removed on most of the people's cards even after 3 working or 10 days as stated by HDFC CC and there is no timeline on when this is going to be removed.

3- New issue which I found by reading @Surendra's post is that proper cashback is not being mentioned in the statement, so I highly doubt its even going to be credited on the 10th working day of statement generation date.

This is starting to sound like half baked financial product which was released in an unfinished state. We are getting lots of issues over here which are not being looked upon by both Swiggy and HDFC-

1- Application showing as "Under review" for more than 2 weeks when people have already received their cards. This issue is notorious with people who applied through the Swiggy app because then they would not be able to link the card with Swiggy to get cashback benefits. If the card is tokenised on Swiggy that's not an actual linkage and it'll just behave like a normal payment method.

2- After linkage, temporary credit limit of Rs 5000 is not being removed on most of the people's cards even after 3 working or 10 days as stated by HDFC CC and there is no timeline on when this is going to be removed.

3- New issue which I found by reading @Surendra's post is that proper cashback is not being mentioned in the statement, so I highly doubt its even going to be credited on the 10th working day of statement generation date.
Brother here is a short reply to your queries
1. I think card is being issued firstly to hdfc account holder, as in my case I didn't do any documentation or kyc for card and got card approved next day.
2. Temporary limit will be removed within a month, as in my case in 3 days.
3. I am working on the steps, will update here when I get the cashback

Brother here is a short reply to your queries
1. I think card is being issued firstly to hdfc account holder, as in my case I didn't do any documentation or kyc for card and got card approved next day.
2. Temporary limit will be removed within a month, as in my case in 3 days.
3. I am working on the steps, will update here when I get the cashback
I am already an existing HDFC customer too yet it took more than 7 days to update the status in the Swiggy app so I think this is happening with a majority of people. You were one of the lucky ones for which everything went smoothly within the specified time frame regarding card linkage and normal limit restoration :)

I am already an existing HDFC customer too yet it took more than 7 days to update the status in the Swiggy app so I think this is happening with a majority of people. You were one of the lucky ones for which everything went smoothly within the specified time frame regarding card linkage and normal limit restoration :)
Tata new card was rejected for me and this one issued instantly. That makes it even😉

For one of my friend, the application showed rejected in the app but she received the card the next day...:ROFLMAO:

Is hdfc swiggy card eligible for smartbuy cashback...?? I booked irctc ticket.... Which should give 5%cb.....but still after week no cashback.... On my moneyback it comes in 2-3 days after transaction.....??

Back