• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards:​

Download or Update Paulpay App to latest version, link - Earlier, Paulpay issue Free Virtual RuPay card but last time few months back, i heard Paulpay start charging Rs40 for Virtual RuPay card.

Singup process -

Download or Update Paulpay V2.0 app,

Complete your registration (i have total 8 paulpay account from different different mini kyc details)

After signup, go to “My Card”

aPsCPJF.jpg

Now click on “Buy card” option

Select “Virtual card” option

and complete your mini kyc details,

after card Generate,

Go to “My Card” option and click on “More” option

Now you need to Set card PIN (Mandatory),

Note - Card PIN set time, check expiry date on your virtual card and enter carefully.

22EgDA8.jpg

Note – Before load money please check you Applied for virtual card or Physical card, by mistake some users applied physical card. Card details is not showing for physical card order. Apply only virtual card)
Virtual card color is White and Physical card color is Yellow.

Now go to “Fetch Card Details” option and view your card details (I also recommended take a screenshot of your virtual card before load money).

VbGDPTn.jpg

Now go to “Load” option and Load your Card (First time load money, i recommended try Rs100) -

22EgDA8.jpg

Load using any Credit card, Prepaid card, Debit card at 1% charge or Free for UPI load.

Note - You will also get upto 5% cashback/rewards depend on your credit cards.

After Load, if you get “Error – payment processing” popup window

no need to worry, wait 10 mins to 15 mins.

your card will successfully loaded and you will also received card loaded SMS.

You will also receive sms from "Easebuzz" payment gateway.

Now Same like Pencilton RuPay card trick, Use your Paulpay RuPay card to direct load money on Amazon wallet via Amazon app (no need to use any 3rd party apps).

After load use Amazon wallet UPI to transfer to bank/credit card bill pay or Merchant UPI payment.

Last edited:

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards:​

Download or Update Paulpay App to latest version, link - Earlier, Paulpay issue Free Virtual RuPay card but last time few months back, i heard Paulpay start charging Rs40 for Virtual RuPay card.

Singup process -

Complete your registration (i have total 8 paulpay account from different different mini kyc details)

View attachment 6267

after card Generate,

Note - Card PIN set time, check expiry date on your virtual card and enter carefully.

View attachment 6268

Note – Before load money please check you Applied for virtual card or Physical card, by mistake some users applied physical card. Card details is not showing for physical card order. Apply only virtual card)

Now go to “Fetch Card Details” option and view your card details (I also recommended take a screenshot of your virtual card before load money).

View attachment 6269

Now go to “Load” option and Load your Card (First time load money, i recommended try Rs100) -

View attachment 6270

Load using any Credit card, Prepaid card, Debit card at 1% charge or Free for UPI load.

Now Same like Pencilton RuPay card trick, Use your Paulpay RuPay card to direct load money on Amazon wallet via Amazon app (no need to use any 3rd party apps).

After load use Amazon wallet UPI to transfer to bank/credit card bill pay or Merchant UPI payment.
How safe is this app?

Is there a limit for CC Bill payment through Amazon Pay UPI?
I know there is a 10k limit for bank transfer.

I guess we can use Kotak account as well for adding money from prepaid card to account. Will test and confirm.

Is there a limit for CC Bill payment through Amazon Pay UPI?
I know there is a 10k limit for bank transfer.

I guess we can use Kotak account as well for adding money from prepaid card to account. Will test and confirm.
Rs. 20000 for online merchants. Rs. 10000 bank transfer only available to Full KYC users.

Singup process -

View attachment 6267

after card Generate,

View attachment 6268

View attachment 6269

View attachment 6270

spend is categorised as wallet load?

For Mini KYC users Rs. 10000 daily as well as monthly limit.

To increase the limit, you have to do the VKYC, then the limit will be increased to Rs. 200000
So, you mean to say I could rotate Rs. 2,00,000 per month by paying 1% charges? Most of the time after doing full KYC they remove adding money from Credit card(happened with me in case of Airtel Wallet).

Singup process -

View attachment 6267

after card Generate,

View attachment 6268

View attachment 6269

View attachment 6270

I added 100 rupees to card and when trying to use in amazon transaction is failing. OTP comes and I put in correct details but money does not get deducted and no error message also.
Have created the PIN also.
Any similar experience? @Abhishek012

I did transaction of Rs. 10k today and it was smooth.
Were you able to transfer that 10k from this card to some wallet? if yes which wallet? As I am facing issue in loading from it even for 100. No success message after entering OTP for the transaction.

@Abhishek012 Reviews on Playstore are not so good for this app.
Is your experience good ?
How safe is this app?
I added 100 rupees to card and when trying to use in amazon transaction is failing. OTP comes and I put in correct details but money does not get deducted and no error message also.
Have created the PIN also.
Any similar experience? @Abhishek012
I am using this app from last 1 year.

Early days of app launch, card was working on specific time like 1pm to 2pm or 5pm to 6pm or after 6pm, or after 11 pm.

i guess this problem is sort out now.

If your card transaction is failing then no need to worry just try after few hours.

When card transaction start working, immediately load and use.

Lol! Btw, what category does the transaction show up in the CC statement when you load into PP a/c?
Earlier, Paulpay was used Cashfree payment gateway - comes under utility bill category

but from last few weeks paulpay load money payment gateway was down, today i update the app and i saw new "Easebuzz" payment gateway integrated.

So, can't confirm with new payment gateway yet.

Back