• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards

Earlier, Paulpay was used Cashfree payment gateway - comes under utility bill category

but from last few weeks paulpay load money payment gateway was down, today i update the app and i saw new "Easebuzz" payment gateway integrated.

So, can't confirm with new payment gateway yet.
Easebuz also counts as bill and utilities. I tried using OneCard and it classifies transaction instantly.

Easebuz also counts as bill and utilities. I tried using OneCard and it classifies transaction instantly.
Ok, by the way Pencilton trick give 5% cashback via Ola wallet load.

Pencilton have ola wallet loading option and merchant name (Ani technologies) will give you 5% cashback.

Axis Ace cc will give 2% via ola wallet on pencilton (Verified). Earlier Zomato card was also verified 5% Cashback.

Fuel isn't wallet load, it's a PoS transaction unlike this one. I would think that if axis isn't giving an online transaction reward points, then likely it's classified as wallet.
I'll wait for the bill to see whether edge rewards are being paid or not. And even there is 0 rewards, still there is no loss. In fact still I am in profit even after paying 1% fees. I have put this money in 12% club, so in 45 days I'll end up getting 1.5% this amount and then pay this bill using Postpe to get another 0.4%. And I am 90% sure, edge points will be given for this transaction as it's categorized under Utility.

I'll wait for the bill to see whether edge rewards are being paid or not. And even there is 0 rewards, still there is no loss. In fact still I am in profit even after paying 1% fees. I have put this money in 12% club, so in 45 days I'll end up getting 1.5% this amount and then pay this bill using Postpe to get another 0.4%. And I am 90% sure, edge points will be given for this transaction as it's categorized under Utility.
Is 12% Club safe to invest? Also, have you tried Mobikwik xtra?

Last edited:
Is 12% Club safe to invest? Also, have you tried Mobikwik xtra?
I invest in both. Both are P2P platforms. Mobiwik xtra is recently launhed. I have been investing in 12% Club since a year or so and personally I feel they are more reliable than other P2P platforms as they lend to Merchants and it's BhartaPe product.

I invest in both. Both are P2P platforms. Mobiwik xtra is recently launhed. I have been investing in 12% Club since a year or so and personally I feel they are more reliable than other P2P platforms as they lend to Merchants and it's BhartaPe product.
I just started investing in 12% club. Let's see how it goes.

Reactions: kkk
Can you use credit card to invest in 12% club?
Nope. UPI or Debit card or Netbanking(No Airtel netbanking option). Typically what I do is, I try to transfer money from credit card to Bank by paying 1 to 1.5% fee and use that amount to invest in 12% club. So, I get reward from card as well and recover fee by investing 12% club. I plan credit card to bank transfer just after bill date. And then to pay credit card bill, I use postpe which gives me 0.4% cashback.

Back