• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards

I invest in both. Both are P2P platforms. Mobiwik xtra is recently launhed. I have been investing in 12% Club since a year or so and personally I feel they are more reliable than other P2P platforms as they lend to Merchants and it's BhartaPe product.
If it ok with you can you share how you show this earned money through P2P in ITR filing?

I am using this app from last 1 year.

Early days of app launch, card was working on specific time like 1pm to 2pm or 5pm to 6pm or after 6pm, or after 11 pm.

i guess this problem is sort out now.

If your card transaction is failing then no need to worry just try after few hours.

When card transaction start working, immediately load and use.
It worked.

First I did 100 transaction and it went through.

Then I added, 9900 with AU L I T card with 10x points and 5% cashback feature activated, and I got 990 points (Rs. 247.5) and Rs. 495 as CB.

It worked.

First I did 100 transaction and it went through.

Then I added, 9900 with AU L I T card with 10x points and 5% cashback feature activated, and I got 990 points (Rs. 247.5) and Rs. 495 as CB.
Create another Paulpay account with new mobile number, complete mini kyc and use again. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here Trick to convert Amazon Gift Card to Amazon Wallet Money + Also earn Cashback -

I'll wait for the bill to see whether edge rewards are being paid or not. And even there is 0 rewards, still there is no loss. In fact still I am in profit even after paying 1% fees. I have put this money in 12% club, so in 45 days I'll end up getting 1.5% this amount and then pay this bill using Postpe to get another 0.4%. And I am 90% sure, edge points will be given for this transaction as it's categorized under Utility.
Do confirm once if you get the points or not. I am thinking of applying for Magnus and use it to pay for all my expenses including the bank account transfers I have to make to my help, driver and certain contractual employees. If this didnt get counted in milestone, then will refrain from going for Magnus

Back