• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

(New Trick) Credit card to Bank transfer/CC billpay at 1% charge or Free + Credit Card cashback/rewards

Nope. UPI or Debit card or Netbanking(No Airtel netbanking option). Typically what I do is, I try to transfer money from credit card to Bank by paying 1 to 1.5% fee and use that amount to invest in 12% club. So, I get reward from card as well and recover fee by investing 12% club. I plan credit card to bank transfer just after bill date. And then to pay credit card bill, I use postpe which gives me 0.4% cashback.
What Platform u use to transfer from credit card to bank at jus 1 to 1.5 percent

Earlier, Paulpay was used Cashfree payment gateway - comes under utility bill category

but from last few weeks paulpay load money payment gateway was down, today i update the app and i saw new "Easebuzz" payment gateway integrated.

So, can't confirm with new payment gateway yet.
Pencilton via Freecharge uses FREECHARGE PAYMENT TECHNO gateway will sbi cb card give 5%

Latest paulpay v.20 app not working at all. Cleared cache and data, didn't work. It keep on crashing when try to open. Reinstalled the app also.

Anyone facing same issue?

Do you have multiple pencilton wallets? As ola wallet limit is 10k so was thinking where else you would have exhausted
For ola travel cab there was some payment around 4 k made so 6k I used to load pencilton and balance covered by Freecharge
For family usage I load wallet and book for them to avoid hassles
Tried ola for my wife number but no new wallets they issue I think

Update - Paulpay and Mayamoney both are now start working, load money via credit card.

Update your app if load money is not working.
No charges for Mayamoney wallet - Credit card loading (If you have paulpay full kyc 2 lakhs limit then i think mayamoney wallet also full kyc 2 lakhs limit) -

Just now i updated mayamoney app and my account is auto logout.

I login again, i recommended clear app data/cache and relogin after update the mayamoney app.

This time new cashfree payment gateway page open and this new update no need to enter anything on reason box.

Here i just did Rs1000 transaction, smoothly working and successfully added to my Amazon wallet.

Note - if you have paulpay app full kyc then i think you will get 2 lakhs limit on mayamoney wallet too.

Screenshot_20221222-151127.jpg

My mayamoney wallet RuPay card transaction history today (wrong time showing but transaction worked smoothly) -

Screenshot_20221222-152145.jpg

@kkk

Do confirm once if you get the points or not. I am thinking of applying for Magnus and use it to pay for all my expenses including the bank account transfers I have to make to my help, driver and certain contractual employees. If this didnt get counted in milestone, then will refrain from going for Magnus
I got Edge reward points from Magnus.

No charges for Mayamoney wallet - Credit card loading (If you have paulpay full kyc 2 lakhs limit then i think mayamoney wallet also full kyc 2 lakhs limit) -

Just now i updated mayamoney app and my account is auto logout.

I login again, i recommended clear app data/cache and relogin after update the mayamoney app.

This time new cashfree payment gateway page open and this new update no need to enter anything on reason box.

Here i just did Rs1000 transaction, smoothly working and successfully added to my Amazon wallet.

Note - if you have paulpay app full kyc then i think you will get 2 lakhs limit on mayamoney wallet too.

View attachment 8223

My mayamoney wallet RuPay card transaction history today (wrong time showing but transaction worked smoothly) -

View attachment 8224

@kkk
Can any full KYC user confirm if they can access more than 10k on Maya money? Preferable over paulpay since it's free

Anyone facing issue on Maaya app? I am getting this error.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221222_205513.jpg
    Screenshot_20221222_205513.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3
Back