• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO APPS/WEBSITES ALLOWING TO PAY CREDIT CARD BILLS (BEFORE CIBIL REPORTING DATE)

SAS

TF Premier
In order to protect my CUR iam trying to make credit card bill payments before bill generation date and no one is allowing me to pay ... i tried canara, sbi, jiofin etc etc
they are asking to enter the amount which is below the last generated amount which is 0
I can still be able to make payments through upi and other methods but my aim is to make advanced payments and get 1% cashback with hdfc debit card

Last edited:
In order to protect my CUR iam trying to make credit card bill payments before bill generation date and no one is allowing me to pay ... i tried canara, sbi, jiofin etc etc
they are asking to enter the amount which is below the last generated amount which is 0
Try CRED, Mobikwik, Netbanking of that Card.

Only some cards don't allow advance payments.

See if you can find other amount which you can input the amount you want to pay.

Reactions: SAS
After recent changes and every bank moving to bpps, they dont allow you to make advance payment using any 3rd party apps since bpps does not allow advance payment or payment exceeding 105% of outstanding balance. If you want to make advance payment you can do so by using other payment gateway(billdesk, ccavenue, razorpay etc whichever is supported) mentioned in bank's website.. for ex for hdfc you can see here - https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/bill-payments/hdfc-bank-credit-card-bill-payment and click on pay now under bill desk. After clicking the link provide your cc number and make the payment. You wont get any dc rewards tho using billdesk, ccavenue since they are tagged as credit card payment.

You do can pay before due date. I just went to my sbi card click on pay now and it will ask for below as attached in screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240909_090409_SBI Card.webp
    Screenshot_20240909_090409_SBI Card.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20240909_090416_SBI Card.webp
    Screenshot_20240909_090416_SBI Card.webp
    158.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20240909_090351_SBI Card.webp
    Screenshot_20240909_090351_SBI Card.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 37
You can make repayment using cred.
Even your out standing amount is zero, you can pay any amount manually
through cred.

U can pay advance payments for most of the cards but there r some exceptions

I made some advance payments yesterday

Follow this->if u need 1% csb
let's say u add ur card details on multiple platforms like SBI Unipay, airtel and for ex u paid ur last bill using SBI Unipay and if u want to pay some advance amount use another platform like Airtel, setu, or jiofin... but u can't pay through sbi unipay as it shows no bill due

Follow this->if u don't care about 1% csb
pay adv payments using cred and MobiKwik easy.

I've personally used these methods

if ur query is resolved mark this post as solution

U can pay advance payments for most of the cards but there r some exceptions

I made some advance payments yesterday

Follow this->if u need 1% csb
let's say u add ur card details on multiple platforms like SBI Unipay, airtel and for ex u paid ur last bill using SBI Unipay and if u want to pay some advance amount use another platform like Airtel, setu, or jiofin... but u can't pay through sbi unipay as it shows no bill due

Follow this->if u don't care about 1% csb
pay adv payments using cred and MobiKwik easy.

I've personally used these methods

if ur query is resolved mark this post as solution
i have made payment last time within the axis mobile app and now I am trying to pay from canara, sbi, jiofin and nothing is working ..... i do care about 1% cashback as I have hdfc plat debit card

You do can pay before due date. I just went to my sbi card click on pay now and it will ask for below as attached in screenshot.
bro just for payment we can do it ... but concern is about rewards

bro just for payment we can do it ... but concern is about rewards
You should mention in opening post clearly that you are looking for 1% CB and that is important to you.

Otherwise everyone will mention about NEFT and Cred methods.

Lot of people are opening the threads on this topic and doing same mistakes

@vaibhav111 It' better if u coold merge all these 1% csb on cc bill payment threads it will avoid confusion

We've been observing that ppl creating multiple threads with same query so, merging will keep this simple..

i have made payment last time within the axis mobile app and now I am trying to pay from canara, sbi, jiofin and nothing is working ..... i do care about 1% cashback as I have hdfc plat debit card
U can still get rewards and make advance payments i did the same yesterday on my sbi cc
To Which card r u trying to make payment?

U can still get rewards and make advance payments i did the same yesterday on my sbi cc
To Which card r u trying to make payment?
i am trying to make axis bank airtel credit card bill payment .... tomorrow is the bill date so I wanted to pay today .... but it is allowing me only to pay till 500 rupees (which is the last month bill) ... i have tried canara, sbi unipay, jiofinance ... none of them are allowing me to make payment .... tell me if there is any other app that allow me to make advanced payment and also get 1% cashback with hdfc platinum card

noted & edited

You should mention in opening post clearly that you are looking for 1% CB and that is important to you.

Otherwise everyone will mention about NEFT and Cred methods.

Lot of people are opening the threads on this topic and doing same mistakes

i am trying to make axis bank airtel credit card bill payment .... tomorrow is the bill date so I wanted to pay today .... but it is allowing me only to pay till 500 rupees (which is the last month bill) ... i have tried canara, sbi unipay, jiofinance ... none of them are allowing me to make payment .... tell me if there is any other app that allow me to make advanced payment and also get 1% cashback with hdfc platinum card
Try airtel app

So just a question.. why make advance payment when you can take advantage to 45 day free vredit period right.. why people do it? Just curious and want to know if i should start too.. since I have around 3L+ spend of cc spread accross different cc per month..

So just a question.. why make advance payment when you can take advantage to 45 day free vredit period right.. why people do it? Just curious and want to know if i should start too.. since I have around 3L+ spend of cc spread accross different cc per month..
ppl do this to reduce their CUR
But IMO It's not required
if u spend more than 30% of ur total credit limit of all cards monthly /regularly and the same is being reported to credit bureaus every month then u may consider paying advance payments to balance ur credit score
if u spend a huge amount this month and ur spends r not that high monthly/Regularly then even if ur credit score reduced due to high CUR it will be recovered automatically later so no need to pay in advance
this is how it works

It totally depends on ur regular spending pattern...

Back