• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

For Yes Bank, I get HDFCBILLPAY. Can some one update the table. I am yet to get RP
I updated the first post, once you receive the RP, update here.. then I will.update the first post

Can anyone confirm if i pay HDFC card bill payment through Jio Finance with ESP debit card, it will give 1% cashback??? Another question is, It is safe to pay with Jio Finance App?

Use sbi unipay and get rewards irrespective of credit card issuer. Have paid sbi, hdfc and axis cc and received RP within 24 hour.
75k axis cc bill paid via hdfc bill pay and received message of RENTAL BBPS and no RP received for that transaction (Now for every month check this forum before bill payment especially after any policy change). Lost 750 RP due to wrong MCC of hdfc billpay.

Use sbi unipay and get rewards irrespective of credit card issuer. Have paid sbi, hdfc and axis cc and received RP within 24 hour.
75k axis cc bill paid via hdfc bill pay and received message of RENTAL BBPS and no RP received for that transaction (Now for every month check this forum before bill payment especially after any policy change). Lost 750 RP due to wrong MCC of hdfc billpay.
If it shows RentalBBPS in the OTP sms, it should help us decide.

I updated the first post, once you receive the RP, update here.. then I will.update the first post
I had already confirmed for YES Bank, thanks..

Reactions: SSV
I had already confirmed for YES Bank, thanks..

Done .. thanks ..

Just paid axis cc bill via hdfc bill pay. Its showing rentalbbps is it eligible for cb on millenia???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240802-151150.webp
    Screenshot_20240802-151150.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Hehe
Reactions: SSV
Just now received this sms from hdfc bank, “
Biller Registration Rejected!
For AXISCARD Bill XXXX on HDFC Bank BillPay
Reason: Biller moved to BBPS. Re-register to pay Credit Card bill.”

Seems now after adding with BBPS enable, axis cc payments will give reward on Hdfc billpay as well.

Seems now after adding with BBPS enable, axis cc payments will give reward on Hdfc billpay as well.
I also received the same message but i tried to pay without re registration it got successfull and its showing pos rentalbbps. Amount is yet to be credited in card account.

I also got message today....

Back