• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

I just paid ICICI A-pay cc and its showing BBPSBILLPAY.
Can you verify this? When I paid using hdfc netbanking for icici apay card, I did not see my pending due or bill amount but only my mobile number, last 4 digit of card and bill amount entry box where I can add any amount to pay. Did you get same interface when you paid?

Can you verify this? When I paid using hdfc netbanking for icici apay card, I did not see my pending due or bill amount but only my mobile number, last 4 digit of card and bill amount entry box where I can add any amount to pay. Did you get same interface when you paid?
yep, same. no bill was fetched. Firstly, I tried with small amount and then paid balance in 2nd transaction.

❌HDFC billpay and SBI unipay doesn't support Non BBPS billers (Amex HSBC etc (anymore.❌🚫

HDFC won't allow to add.

SBI unipay will allow and then transaction will fail.

Kindly avoid
so only option left now for Non BBPS is Cred + Indus / Idfc dc?

Don't know why people are after HDFC BillPay when other alternatives are better currently with guarantee of chillar. :ROFLMAO: Can anyone tell me what difference does HDFC BillPay make besides AutoPay which can fetch extra cashback but limited to few banks. What the hdfc, I am missing here?

Don't know why people are after HDFC BillPay when other alternatives are better currently with guarantee of chillar. :ROFLMAO: Can anyone tell me what difference does HDFC BillPay make besides AutoPay which can fetch extra cashback but limited to few banks. What the hdfc, I am missing here?
Payment to non bbps billers. Only HDFC & SBI Unipay supported them and HDFC was trustworthy out of both. But now none of them supports it so there is no benefit left.

I have used HDFC billpay since a year now and also used SBI unipay since last few months. I still find HDFC Billpay better because of its payment interface is simple. It stores credit card biller information so no need to type always credit card number by hand and also debit card came already listed as payment source. Same is not easy in Unipay. With the move to BBPS its easy to just type last 4 digits and mobile number in Unipay but still HDFC Billpay is good.

Indusind debit card visa aur master card variant ki mystery solve ho gayi kya, ki konsa kis platform pe cashback de rha hai bhaiyo ?

Got CCBBPSNO for paying icici Cc bill

ALERT:Rs.1.00 spent via HDFC BANK Debit Card xx0058 at CCBBPSNO on Aug 6 2024 8:51PM without PIN/OTP.Not you?Call 18001600 / 18002600.

Back