• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

I think the problem with sbi and axis are not asking phone number and last 4 digits of cc in hdfc bill pay where as for other bank cards its like this which is the bbps std way. Seems some problem in axis n sbi inclusion to bbps
Are you saying it's still not asking last 4 digits and phone number. Or are you talking about before.

Because for me it's asking for last 4 digits and phone number. If you are talking about before. Axis isn't implemented in BBPS on HDFC Billpay until yesterday.

On which platform I'll get mcc code HDFCBILLPAY and BBPSBILLPAY?

I'm only getting RENTALBBPS for now for CC bill payment on HDFC billpay

Now SBI Card Hdfc bill pay coming as BBPSBILLPAY Merchant name via millinea dc paid today.

how to pay axis card bill payments it says bill paid message not allowed for advance payments from HDFC Bill pay, Canara Setu, Jio finance, Paytm same error only cred & amazon allowed via upi .

Did anyone of you follow up issue with HDFC regarding RENTALBBPS of SBI, Axis? Is there any chance that HDFC considers the case and credit points for this fiasco?

on paper officially credit card bill payments shouldn't give any reward points, whatever we're getting till now is due to technical glitch, or managemnt of mcc. If you complain, they dfinitely consider it based on number of people reported and take necessary action and may stop altogether if they want.

credit card bill payment is not utility. you're going to complain about not receiving cashback for excluded category, if its 🪓 they surely will ask proofs and block entire savings account, if they want (it maynot but for general idea).

understand the pattern and follow the working process silently, do not involve authority.

on paper officially credit card bill payments shouldn't give any reward points, whatever we're getting till now is due to technical glitch, or managemnt of mcc. If you complain, they dfinitely consider it based on number of people reported and take necessary action and may stop altogether if they want.

credit card bill payment is not utility. you're going to complain about not receiving cashback for excluded category, if its 🪓 they surely will ask proofs and block entire savings account, if they want (it maynot but for general idea).

understand the pattern and follow the working process silently, do not involve authority.
Yes, we shouldn't complain but I think they knew it and giving rewards

Yes, we shouldn't complain but I think they knew it and giving rewards

everyone knows everything but they don't like if we point at them. We know if we bribe certain things happen easily, that doesn't mean we can directly say about that.. certain things should be done in certain way and they expect that we should kept that way only, otherwise their ego will hurt.

Are you saying it's still not asking last 4 digits and phone number. Or are you talking about before.

Because for me it's asking for last 4 digits and phone number. If you are talking about before. Axis isn't implemented in BBPS on HDFC Billpay until yesterday.
I was speaking till yesterday n guess today they implemented with reply of others I see

Now SBI Card Hdfc bill pay coming as BBPSBILLPAY Merchant name via millinea dc paid today.

how to pay axis card bill payments it says bill paid message not allowed for advance payments from HDFC Bill pay, Canara Setu, Jio finance, Paytm same error only cred & amazon allowed via upi .
So SBI cc payments is giving points now?

Back