• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NO REWARD POINTS ON HDFC BILLPAY DIRECTLY- RENTALBBPSNO

I am not able to add Amex Platinum charge card to HDFC Bill Pay since the latest update. I have paid the Amex card earlier without any issues. Has anyone paid Amex charge cards using HDFC debit cards? Thanks,
They've removed AMEX as an option it looks like. You cannot add AMEX cards as a biller anymore in HDFC BillPay... I have paid AMEX bills for the last couple of years without any problem.

1723000086477.webp

Its been 2 days since I paid and got CCBBPSNO, I can confirm this will not earn any reward points. Because same day I did payment on Unipay and got RP in 1 day.
Give it a couple more days.. last time also it took about 4-5 days for RPs to come ..

I paid SBI CC bill on HDFC billpay (BBPSBILLPAY). The transaction was successful and received confirmation on 5 Aug 2 PM. But on 6 Aug 12:30PM received message that billpay failed. reason given is "technical issue at biller's end". i am yet to receive the refund.

is it best to wait for refund or retry payment again now? not sure when i will get refund. i still have time for due date.

I paid SBI CC bill on HDFC billpay (BBPSBILLPAY). The transaction was successful and received confirmation on 5 Aug 2 PM. But on 6 Aug 12:30PM received message that billpay failed. reason given is "technical issue at biller's end". i am yet to receive the refund.

is it best to wait for refund or retry payment again now? not sure when i will get refund. i still have time for due date.
Try paying using sbi unipay once you receive refund !!

I Recently Paid Kotak Credit Card Using SBI Unipay But the Payment Didn't Go And Showing Loading Amount Also Deducted

Transaction Also Not Showing in SBI Unipay Recent Transactions

Did you pay the bill in normal manner (simply click on pay & pay the pre-filled total due amt & first time paying for this bill on any platform/app) or was it something like paying in excess/multiple payments via different platforms/edited amount etc?

Seems like the reliable HDFC BBPS back with good old rewarding experience !!

Entertainment Gifts GIF by Digi

Did you pay the bill in normal manner (simply click on pay & pay the pre-filled total due amt & first time paying for this bill on any platform/app) or was it something like paying in excess/multiple payments via different platforms/edited amount etc?
Tried all combinations

Tried all combinations
BBPS platform ideally should not allow more than total due amt to be paid in any combination though it doesn't seem to be very strict. Of course there is always HDFC billpay usual glitches for first 24-72 hours after adding a new cc to billpayment portal.

if you prefer them then use them but how you define reliability?
I am yet to face a failed payment issue with Unipay pay >4L in single transaction no issues.
That's strange because I remember a time when unipay was considered one of the least reliable platform & there were even suggestions to use it only during certain time slots for max reliability. Never heard the same about canara setu & jiofinance but then these are very new platforms or maybe I missed it.

Back